💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

I saw it coming. It received a lot of bad publicity and people realized that it wasn't as bad as the media said.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blank Space

I've just bought G.U.Y. on US iTunes Store  :spin:

4tslcz.jpg

Nice, are you from Spain? :fan:

Creyk

Uh. Love Reloaded. Are those lyrics right tho? I thought it was marathon not miracle. I also hear long not wrong. And red soldier? That seems really odd.

Speaking of unreleased. How the hell was Retro Physical left of The Fame. That is my jam right now.

The lyrics are not correct, but this is the only version of the mashup on youtube.

There were more but they were deleted :shrug:

LeonOkan

Really what? :awkney:

I don't spot any lies in what I wrote.

G.U.Y remains Gaga's best song and Hello Kitty remains... Basic.

that was meant as agree

Pure Adrenaline

That reminds me of Britney's 2 animated music videos. One was good (Break The Ice), while the other wasn't. But nonetheless, I find them a bit cool. Not the type of music video a fan would want, but animation's something different. 

If you're interested, here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQFIKP9rGhQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5XoRmcky8

yeah I know them but still I find them lazy ... back then at least Britney had excuse for that going with all this drama, beakdown etc .....if Gaga released animated video for DWUW I would have understand her why she would do that but if Katy's team and her do sth like that right now without any good reason for it another from the need to please the kindergarten that would be just lazy and unproffesional. Animated videos could work if are released like Lyric and Audio videos just to expand the song's popularity across all formats until official video is delivered

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Jee Yew Whai

495. Lady Gaga - G.U.Y.

tracking G.U.Y is so sad. it goes up like 60 spots but hours later falls 60 spots 

stuck in the top 500

ib2iB4d8x5jz8Y.gif

i thought it wouldn't fall cause the discounts are over. if the discounts were still on, g.u.y. would have fallen to the 600s by now.

POP:

32 29 LADY GAGA G.U.Y. 1984 1905 79 7.190

+25 Spins
+20 Bullet
+0.159 Audience

Archived