Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Desperado

Urgh whats the appeal of iggy... 

i really dont know, her voice is ugh , plus shes a wack rapper.

It's just Charli XCX their power 

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1396433896

true dat, just like with I love it. 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smalliso

Hi everyone! This is my first post. Believe it or not, I've been a guest on ggd since the Alejandro era and I've finally felt the nerve to make an account!

Coop

Hi everyone! This is my first post. Believe it or not, I've been a guest on ggd since the Alejandro era and I've finally felt the nerve to make an account!

Welcome :hug:

Bad Monster Kid

OMG. This thread is a MESS! Couldn't this weight converstion take place on twitter?

Anyways.....to stay on topic....GUY seems to be allergic to the Top 400. Slowly shying away. At least we have the tour coming up.

Smalliso

Welcome :hug:

Thanks! The people in this thread seem much more down to earth than the rest of ggd.

Robotboy

Thanks! The people in this thread seem much more down to earth than the rest of ggd.

are you serious? the most dramatic and messy people are in the charts section, excluding me :omg:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Smalliso

are you serious? the most dramatic and messy people are in the charts section, excluding me :omg:

I was being sarcastic ;) anyways getting back on topic...hopefully G.U.Y. can pull a Radioactive and become a hit after a rough start

chris777

I don't know how many times we cleared before that established pop stars don't have sleeper hits. only new or breakthrough acts do that.

good luck waiting for the sleeper hit 

Gypsy Life

I don't know how many times we cleared before that established pop stars don't have sleeper hits. only new or breakthrough acts do that.

good luck waiting for the sleeper hit 

I bet some people are still waiting for Marry The Night to smash 

photo-23394.jpg?_r=1396433896

Gagamel

WW Albums:

176 -22 Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Our it girl :applause:

The album was doing fine while she was touring, hopefully ARTPOP gets a boost as well

TEANUS

Where is ARTPOP on Billboard this week? I think it should be in the top 75 tbh. At least the top 100 :) and then next week it will probably be lower 100s. But after that it should raise back into the top 100

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Gagamel

Where is ARTPOP on Billboard this week? I think it should be in the top 75 tbh. At least the top 100 :) and then next week it will probably be lower 100s. But after that it should raise back into the top 100

Are you serious? :awkney:

TEANUS

Are you serious? :awkney:

What?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived