๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

The music videos of PRISM so far have been really underwhelming, with Birthday's easily becoming her worst to date. It makes me appreciate the MVs from TD even more. They were at least fun in general.ย 

ย 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbppJusWws0

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

The music videos of PRISM so far have been really underwhelming, with Birthday's easily becoming her worst to date. It makes me appreciate the MVs from TD even more. They were at least fun in general.ย 

ย 

the teenage dream video was good and had some s-xy parts.

now her videos are like for children :awkney:

monketsharona

Her music video during Teenage Dream were funย 

ย 

Now with Prism it turns childish and stupid... Too bad cause I still love Teenage Dream, Firework, The One That Got Away and Last Friday Night

the teenage dream video was good and had some s-xy parts.

now her videos are like for children :awkney:

Yeah, even the Roar teasers were much better than all of her MVs for this era combined. I'm starting to miss TD already. That song is one of the best pop tracks of the past 10 years.ย 

OBEY

Yeah, even the Roar teasers were much better than all of her MVs for this era combined. I'm starting to miss TD already. That song is one of the best pop tracks of the past 10 years.ย 

i was actually hyped by these tbh.

she looked like she was a different person, and then the video happened.

i thought it would be more darker since she was burning her wig, at her own funeral, and so on. :awkney:

turns out everything this era has been childish and comedic

i loved her gammy performance of dark horse though, wish the video would have been like that!

i was actually hyped by these tbh.

she looked like she was a different person, and then the video happened.

i thought it would be more darker since she was burning her wig, at her own funeral, and so on. :awkney:

turns out everything this era has been childish and comedic

i loved her gammy performance of dark horse though, wish the video would have been like that!

At that time, I honestly thought we'd be finally getting Katy's very own Alejandro-like video. But as you've said, it turned out to be the complete opposite. Her image is getting more and more Disney with a bit of being naughty. How I wish for the next single that the MV will be at least as decent as Wide Awake's, even though that's among my least favourites from her. ย 

OBEY

Unconditionally was a very beautiful video. Possibly my favorite video of hers.

omg i actually forgot unconditionally had a videoย  :toofunny:ย 

one of my faves! it's sad it didn't got as popular as Roar or Dark Horse cause the video is better!

omg i actually forgot unconditionally had a video :toofunny:

one of my faves! it's sad it didn't got as popular as Roar or Dark Horse cause the video is better!

My favorite videos seem to be her more mature ones. Just proof the kids aren't here for a mature Katy.

OBEY

My favorite videos seem to be her more mature ones. Just proof the kids aren't here for a mature Katy.

omg i just watched the one that got away, :emo:

Gypsy Life

ย 

All of her videos this era, sans Unconditionally, were attempts to go viral. Luckily it worked for her twice, once because of the tits and once because of the controversy, but didn't work the 3rd time.

ย 

She/her team are really not trying to deliver good music videos anymore. Not their goal anymore. They're only looking for hits.

Dr Rogoe

:excuseme: I can't @ that joke called a music video that was made for the 3 years olds surpassing one of Katy's few best music videos :excuseme:

:blehga:ย  :blehga: :blehga:ย  Bless

Gypsy Life

2 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.5315

37ย Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.0924

Archived