WAIT GUYS

I eat a lot like A LOT but I CAN'T gain weight A BIT WR6NZpz.gif

The similarity around us is REALt WR6NZpz.gif

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Act2 will save us dont worry :legend: as long as we get more videos like GUY

lol probably from all people I know I eat the healthiest, my father is geek on that subject since young age I listen lectures about helthy food. Also I don't drink fizzy drinks I don't like them, I dont' eat cheaps, probably I eat McDonalads, Subway, KFC from 2 to 3 times for year, hamburgers and fast food barely eat maybe like 1 time in month, my only sin would b my addiction to chocolate :hor: but even with that I don't let myself eat more than 2 times in week. We don't eat cheese from shop because it contains palma oil my father goes to village and buy cheese from dairy farm, we don't eat white bread only black with seeds :rip: it's just my gen I guess :shrug: and I noticed that my family's physique has really good structure and good looking but if only u work for it, if not u will be FAT :fat:

You eat really healthy! I also eat healthy but not as much...

Snowyrain

I was feeling like I was teh only person in this world like this WR6NZpz.gif

All of my friends said they hate me because of this weight problem WR6NZpz.gif

A messWR6NZpz.gif

------------------

2 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.4957

43 Iggy Azalea - Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) 0.0851

WR6NZpz.gif

Pure Adrenaline
You eat really healthy! I also eat healthy but not as much...
i know although I have my moments sometimes .... but idk when I see some obese people eating junk foods :excuseme: but that just me :shrug:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Babel

Off topic: it's kinda curious because Gaga's and Katy's singles reached almost the same peaks this era so far.

Gaga has two top 10, one top 15 and one top 40

Katy has two top 10, one top 15 and two top 40.

Just wait for G.U.Y to climb the charts to the top 40 and we could say we had an era as successful as Katy's. :emma:

On topic:

I like cheese and I'm also skinny af. :emma:

VforVendetta

Off topic: it's kinda curious because Gaga's and Katy's singles reached almost the same peaks this era so far.

Just wait for G.U.Y to climb the charts to the top 40 and we could say we had an era as successful as Katy's. :emma:

On topic:

Only we could make the charts discussions off-topic and the cheese on-topic. :emma:

Blue Jeans

How Bad Is it ? :ohno:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Fizzy

WTF GUY GOT 20 MILLION VIEWS WW AND 2 FROM US. BUT BDAY GOT LIKE 3.1 IM DONE. US IS A FLOP. :(

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

davorincek

WAIT GUYS

I eat a lot like A LOT but I CAN'T gain weight A BIT WR6NZpz.gif

The similarity around us is REALt WR6NZpz.gif

I eat like a "swine" :teehee:  like I eat 5 times a day,really a lotT. But I only have 56 kg... and I'm higher than 180..

I am gaining weight now. When I gain 0,5-2 kg when i weight I am like YAAAAAAAAAAAAS :Jase: then I wake up the next day and i go on the scale.. I am the same :emma: :nooo:

You all are just young. I was 110lbs until I was 22 then I had to eat 4,500 calories a day to get to a normal weight + weight training. You'll gain weight as you get older.

Mariano

On topic:

I screamed

VforVendetta

You all are just young. I was 110lbs until I was 22 then I had to eat 4,500 calories a day to get to a normal weight + weight training. You'll gain weight as you get older.

How old are you? :omg:

Snowyrain

WAIT 

THERE IS A HOPE ? WR6NZpz.gif

I eat like a "swine" :teehee:  like I eat 5 times a day,really a lotT. But I only have 56 kg... and I'm higher than 180..

I am gaining weight now. When I gain 0,5-2 kg when i weight I am like YAAAAAAAAAAAAS :Jase: then I wake up the next day and i go on the scale.. I am the same :emma: :nooo:

Mess we are similar :nooo:

Archived