💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

WCS and Wrecking Ball were some of the biggest pop hits of 2013, both probably bigger than Applause. Beyoncé sold a lot, and the hype for her album was HUGE. I don't really know about other countries though, I believe the Netherlands is like the only non-Anglophone country where Yoncé went #1... DIL wasn't necessarily big, but I did hear 'surfboard' a few times irl :toofunny:

Yas spend them coins :whip:

Honestly, most cheese in foreign country tastes horrible. Especially in the US. Bleurgh  

I'm very skinny too, and I don't weigh a lot either. But I'm going to be eating a lot till I weigh 60 kg tbh

We have very goo cheese on my country.  :shrug:

This is Greek cheese for example. (Feta and Mizithra)

Feta-Greek-Cheese.jpghomemade+Mizithra+.jpg

They are lighter than yours of course and more healthy, like most things is Meditterenean Countries because of the climate.

BUt why are we talking about cheese reaally: :laughga:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

My brother is 19 too and gay too and he speaks Russian too (assuming you do  ) and he weighs like 52k

And yeah, nobody can deny that WCS was a big hit. It might not have sold that much, but everybody knows that while Applaue felt like a non-event..

Edit: AND HIS NAME IS ALMOST LIKE YOU NAME OMG

no I don't speak russian but I understand some words :d

I am around 56kg I was almost 59 when I came here and I hot a really nice body back then (summer 2013)  now I have to work twice as much :giveup: At least I am in a great shape (doing the same excercies I was doing 1 year ago when I was working out every day, which means I am off to a good start :party: )

And that's so cool omg so you are both gays ?  :nick:   so cute.

VforVendetta

I'm very skinny too, and I don't weigh a lot either. But I'm going to be eating a lot till I weigh 60 kg tbh :laughga:

I am also under 60kg omg and I am 19 :cryga:

WCS was bigger than Applause by far.  It didn't hit 300M (or even 400M) views for nothing ..  And it went 3x platinum long time ago ..

You too both sound to be very skinny. Especially Mariano (that I've seen a photo), is like he is starving. You need to eat something my friend, it's not healthy. :manicure:

I weight 85kg and 1.85m high. I want to lose 3-5 kilo tbh to feel ideal but I want to end with my final exams first...

I know how it feels... I have 70kg (and that is like my ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM) and I work out.....

In the photo you seem to have an ideal weight. :yes:

Guys, let's return to the charts now. shall we? :laughga:

chris777

I'm very skinny too, and I don't weigh a lot either. But I'm going to be eating a lot till I weigh 60 kg tbh :laughga:

I am also under 60kg omg and I am 19 :cryga:

I know how it feels... I have 70kg (and that is like my ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM) and I work out.....

let's make a skinny people group cuz i'm at 64 kg and i eat like a cow to get more weight but nothing

Mariano

You too both sound very skinny. Especially Mariano, is like he is starving. You need to eat something my friend. :manicure:

I am 85kg and 1.85m high. I want to lose 3-5 kilo tbh to feel ideal but I want to end with my final exams first...

I am eating, when I was working out the whole first half of 2013 I was eating 5 TIMES A DAY. And working out so Intensively (for MASS) and I gained only  3kgs and it seemed like I gained 10 :rip:  But try going in another country all by yourself, having to cook etc..  in order to eat healthy ... :(  It's really hard + my schedule .. I can only eat now 3 times a day or maximum 4, while I have to eat 5 or 6 times a day..

You too both sound to be very skinny. Especially Mariano (that I've seen a photo), is like he is starving. You need to eat something my friend, it's not healthy. :manicure:

I weight 85kg and 1.85m high. I want to lose 3-5 kilo tbh to feel ideal but I want to end with my final exams first...

That's not very healthy either :manicure:

Honestly, gay guys care much more about things like weight and most will be almost underweight, a little underweight or normal :laughga:

VforVendetta

My brother is 19 too and gay too :udidnt: and he speaks Russian too (assuming you do ) and he weighs like 52k :udidnt:

And yeah, nobody can deny that WCS was a big hit. It might not have sold that much, but everybody knows that while Applaue felt like a non-event..

Edit: AND HIS NAME IS ALMOST LIKE YOU NAME OMG

Your borther is gay too?  :shocked:  How did your parents take that. :emma:

Mariano

let's make a skinny people group cuz i'm at 64 kg and i eat like a cow to get more weight but nothing

nn not u too :hug:

chris777

Guys, let's return to the charts now. shall we? :laughga:

well, Ariana is skinny and she is slaying now.

kinda related

iiOEQu85RnNjV.gif

And I eat so much :nooo: it's just that my breakfast (a banana) and my lunch (a slice of bread) is so small :laughga: the rest of the day I eat so much (dinner, cookies, chips, ice  :saira: )

VforVendetta

That's not very healthy either :manicure:

Honestly, gay guys care much more about things like weight and most will be almost underweight, a little underweight or normal :laughga:

I know, my ideal weight for my heigh, is around  80 kgs but I am giving exams for 2 years and I need to sit on a desk all day. :giveup:

Whispering

It honestly depends on who you ask.

Pop fans and teenagers will say Bangerz or Yoncé

Older demographic will probs say TTAL or Bangerz/PH depending on country (Pure Heroine was very successful in the US, but kinda local..)

In the US? No...no...no. Pop fans and teenagers would not say Beyonce. (unless you asked in urban areas, where Pop radio is heavily influenced by Urban music)

Older Demo would say Pink first, then Beyonce, NOT Miley! They would be the ones buying albums, not strictly singles, and they mostly listen to HAC or Urban- Urban HAC (for certain Demo groups). They would also be the ones that give significance to items such as ads on TV and in magazines, the SuperBowl, the Grammys, the Emmys, and the Presidential Inauguration.

Your borther is gay too?  :shocked:  How did your parents take that. :emma:

My parents are VERY accepting :laughga: and my mother has a gaydar. She knew my brother was gay when he was three years old :lmao: and he never really had to come out. She thinks I'm straight though :gum: and my father is very accepting and thoughtful too.

VforVendetta

I am eating, when I was working out the whole first half of 2013 I was eating 5 TIMES A DAY. And working out so Intensively (for MASS) and I gained only  3kgs and it seemed like I gained 10 :rip:  But try going in another country all by yourself, having to cook etc..  in order to eat healthy ... :(  It's really hard + my schedule .. I can only eat now 3 times a day or maximum 4, while I have to eat 5 or 6 times a day..

I know, there are many people with that kind of metabolism (lucky people tbh). I also wanna eat a lot but I gain weight easily.  :crossed:

In the US? No...no...no. Pop fans and teenagers would not say Beyonce. (unless you asked in urban areas, where Pop radio is heavily influenced by Urban music)

Older Demo would say Pink first, then Beyonce, NOT Miley! They would be the ones buying albums, not strictly singles, and they mostly listen to HAC or Urban- Urban HAC (for certain Demo groups). They would also be the ones that give significance to items such as ads on TV and in magazines, the SuperBowl, the Grammys, the Emmys, and the Presidential Inauguration.

Just speaking from what I think and have experienced irl :shrug: all teenagers think Beyoncé and Miley had a smash era while the older people listen more to Pink, yet think that Miley is currently the 'it'-girl.

Archived