Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

.@KatyPerry's "Birthday" has arrived on the #Hot100… but will it keep rising? The Pop Shop Podcast predicts: http://blbrd.co/1lP4bwg

top 20 imo minimum with the radio support she's getting

monketsharona

.@KatyPerry's "Birthday" has arrived on the #Hot100… but will it keep rising? The Pop Shop Podcast predicts: http://blbrd.co/1lP4bwg

It won't keep rising though. The views of the video are falling. So we can expect a big fall for next week as the single is not climbing in charts as well. 

chris777

riri, brit, kesha did not have amazing eras either.

why did you put Rihanna, Kesha and Britney together? when Unapologetic actually had two big hits and the album sold over 4M WW. Big difference from the Warrior era and BJ era

Whispering

Hmmm... Rihanna scored two huge hits from her latest era. Ke$ha just scored her 3rd HOT 100 #1 (and 4th technically, if only she was credited for Flo Rida's Right Round). Beyonce scored a top two hit after almost 5 long years. And KP's current single only has a music video out and still stays within the top 100 on iTunes (and that's after scoring 2 number one hits). These eras are nowhere "flops" to me. 

Aww, poor baby. :hehe: All that Katy's latest single had are those radio updates of over one million for the last two weeks, including seven 2 to 3 million increases in a row for the last week!

For a fourth single, BD has had more adds on its add date, than any other single on their adds date since January. Despite the fact that the song isn't blowing up the iTunes chart, it STILL had 52 Pop adds this week, including KIIS and Z100, which are playing the song like it is a top 5 iTunes smash. Birthday's current bullet of 2177 is the HIGHEST bullet of any other song in the entire top 50 at this moment! (and it is stagnant in the 70s on iTunes)

I wonder how Birthday is staying in the top 100 on iTunes? hmmmm :huh: ;)

Kesha? She had a couple of solo hits with this last album, but her album didn't do well at all. She wasn't in the position to tour on her own and even her tour with Pitbull wasn't burning up the boxscore charts. This era wasn't anything close to what her last era was like, and it ended with major personal problems and major issues with her label. The era was a let down, when compared to the one before it.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm so glad TOP 10 changed, it was becoming boring as ****..

Snowyrain

With Ariana , a lot of new songs climbed so much

It is really good that iTunes is refreshing a bit 

chris777

Kesha? She had a couple of solo hits with this last album, but her album didn't do well at all. She wasn't in the position to tour on her own and even her tour with Pitbull wasn't burning up the boxscore charts. This era wasn't anything close to what her last era was like, and it ended with major personal problems and major issues with her label. The era was a let down, when compared to the one before it.

she only had one hit (Die Young) and was very local 

I'm so glad TOP 10 changed, it was becoming boring as ****..

+1

n :emma:  I once heard it in McDonalds :rip:

If you're in the McDonalds all day you can expect to hear at least one Gaga song :manicure:

firstly my prediction was 313k and then they reported that It'd be 300k+ and I was like, Yaas but now seeing that It's not falling that fast I am rasing mine.  It may even go up to 360k but I'll have to wait and see how it will be doing by Friday/Sat.

Yesterday in the fitness gym I heard BAD ROMANCE :legend:  Netherlands haven't forgotten Gaga (yet)

You work out? :udidnt:

Archived