💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

hausofmike

IGGY AZALEA – Fancy: 52.960 (+2.367)

ARIANA GRANDE – Problem f/Iggy Azalea: 8.344 (+3.216)

:legend:

LADY GAGA – G.U.Y.: 8.121 (+0.040)

LORDE – Tennis Court: 5.594 (+0.319)

:classy:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lordgagx

KATY PERRY – Birthday: 39.882 (+2.923)

At least it's positive  :toofunny:

TEANUS

KATY PERRY – Birthday: 39.882 (+2.923)

The f***in payola is unreal :rip:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Blank Space

everyone is flopping actually. beyonce has like no successful singles, . gagas era was a hot mess but she will have an amazing tour. miley  is kinda over, katy flops even with her label doing everything they can. riri, brit, kesha did not have amazing eras either.

if you think about it gaga is doing fine, its just that everyone holds her to a level no one can beat except adele. but 21 was her peak im sure. same with taylor.

and pink is always irrelevant no matter how much she slays :shrug:

The truth was spoken!! :woot: preach it!

tumblr_n4grfb4BzX1tvog7no1_250.gif

Hmmm... Rihanna scored two huge hits from her latest era. Ke$ha just scored her 3rd HOT 100 #1 (and 4th technically, if only she was credited for Flo Rida's Right Round). Beyonce scored a top two hit after almost 5 long years. And KP's current single only has a music video out and still stays within the top 100 on iTunes (and that's after scoring 2 number one hits). These eras are nowhere "flops" to me. 

Mariano

Hmmm... Rihanna scored two huge hits from her latest era. Ke$ha just scored her 3rd HOT 100 #1 (and 4th technically, if only she was credited for Flo Rida's Right Round). Beyonce scored a top two hit after almost 5 long years. And KP's current single only has a music video out and still stays within the top 100 on iTunes (and that's after scoring 2 number one hits). These eras are nowhere "flops" to me. 

they are not.  But they are nor smash eras at all (Kesha's era is a flop and even another number 1 feature won't change that ).  When Gaga underperformed with BTW she literally obliterated (in album sales) eras like LOUD, Teenage Dream, BEYONCE, PRISM and everyone from the pop girls excluding Adele.  Now that she has declined so much (and her ARTPOP era was missmanaged) she failed to sell 2M copies, which in NO WAY makes PRISM, BEYONCE and Bangerz SMASHES.  I hate when people say "All the pop girls surpassed Gaga" no they did not, they are not even close.  Gaga declined but no one can even top her Born This Way's success, let alone her actual peak (in numbers) aka TFM with several WW smashes (5 10M selling songs including BTW)

Fiona Apple

2013 was a mess for everyone. :P Gaga's sales were good for 2013.. G.U.Y #439

they are not.  But they are nor smash eras at all (Kesha's era is a flop and even another number 1 feature won't change that ).  When Gaga underperformed with BTW she literally obliterated (in album sales) eras like LOUD, Teenage Dream, BEYONCE, PRISM and everyone from the pop girls excluding Adele.  Now that she has declined so much (and her ARTPOP era was missmanaged) she failed to sell 2M copies, which in NO WAY makes PRISM, BEYONCE and Bangerz SMASHES.  I hate when people say "All the pop girls surpassed Gaga" no they did not, they are not even close.  Gaga declined but no one can even top her Born This Way's success, let alone her actual peak (in numbers) aka TFM with several WW smashes (5 10M selling songs including BTW)

Boo.. Bangerz,Pure heroine,Pink's album and many many more albums sold LESS than ARTPOP.. Only Prism and Beyonce passed her.. She still be really successful

ViviLittleM

Boo.. Bangerz,Pure heroine,Pink's album and many many more albums sold LESS than ARTPOP.. Only Prism and Beyonce passed her.. She still be really successful

no

P!nk's? It sold 7 million copies worldwide.

Fiona Apple

no

Yes.. These are the only females that passed her.. :) US is not the world.. ARTPOP sold more than Pure Heroine,Bangerz etc. Worldwide. And If you don't believe me search about it ;)

VforVendetta

The truth was spoken!! :woot: preach it!

tumblr_n4grfb4BzX1tvog7no1_250.gif

Yaass Avatar. Bend them elements. :legend:

Fiona Apple

P!nk's? It sold 7 million copies worldwide.

Sorry I was probably wrong about Pink. XD I understood it exactly when I left the comment. Still be more successful than Pure Heroine and Bangerz 

Mariano

What ? Pure Heroin sold more and you realize that TTAL is at 5M WW at the very least right ? It's probably 6M now :rip:

Archived