💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Creyk

I NEED Gaga to perform at the iHeart Radio Awards! It would give radio stations an incentive to play the song, and it would be promo! C'mon Bobby! :giveup:

You don't understand Gaga is trying to have her Lotus moment!

She could ruin it with a performance there! :omg:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThisGuyTony

"Dark Horse" is falling faster than a dark horse. Didn't it fall out of the top 10 like yesterday? - #15 :deadbanana:

"Birthslay" isn't shooting up the charts... But it isn't free falling either. It's still at #75. Which is good, but bad. :awkney:

"Roar" barely leaving the Top 100 - #98 :toofunny:

God knows where "Unconditionally" is at. :smh:

Like It Rough

"Dark Horse" is falling faster than a dark horse. Didn't it fall out of the top 10 like yesterday? - #15 :deadbanana:

"Birthslay" isn't shooting up the charts... But it isn't free falling either. It's still at #75. Which is good, but bad. :awkney:

"Roar" barely leaving the Top 100 - #98 :toofunny:

God knows where "Unconditionally" is at. :smh:

Birthday will probably miss BB top10 like Uncle. :)

Birthday Boy

I liked the pre-order thing that Ariana/her team did in the US for Problem.

I wonder if Gaga would have done that with Applause maybe she could have created more buzz

true :hooker:

NewYorkCity

Birthday will probably miss BB top10 like Uncle. :)

I feel bad for feeling happy about this. Lol.

I feel mad at the same time because radio is just supporting it without a reason.

monketsharona

I'm glad Katy is flopping with Birthday even if I like her so much. I'm glad about it just because she has unfair support of radios. I'm pretty sure if G.U.Y. would have been a Katy Perry song the singls would have been played a lot more...

And I'm happy about the flop because her fan got a big head and love to provoke other fanbases... 

Mariano

I love Bey to death, but I hope Gaga will show her what's a true comeback with the next album.  (unless Adele does it first :giveup:  But she isn't coming back, 21 still has the most number 1s WW :rip: :rip: )

VforVendetta

I love Bey to death, but I hope Gaga will show her what's a true comeback with the next album.  (unless Adele does it first :giveup:  But she isn't coming back, 21 still has the most number 1s WW :rip: :rip: )

Adele can't practically have a comeback because to have a comeback you either have flopped first or to top your previous successful work. The first one bviously hasn't happened :rip: and the second one seems impossible...

Mariano

Adele ca't practically have a comeback because to have a comeback you either have flopped first or to top your previous successful work. The second one bviously hasn't happened :rip: and the second one seems impossible...

y do u have 2 second ones :ohno::derpga: 

A comeback is when you've been out of the scene for a while..  Adele released in February 2011..  Now it's already been 3 years and still no news about her follow up.. (besides rumors that it's coming October)

VforVendetta

y do u have 2 second ones :ohno::derpga: 

A comeback is when you've been out of the scene for a while..  Adele released in February 2011..  Now it's already been 3 years and still no news about her follow up.. (besides rumors that it's coming October)

Ooops sorry. :toofloppy:

I think that a comeback needs to either overshadow the previous successful worl, come after a flop or after a long period of time as you said. Adele isn't comming from a long period of time because her music is still everywhere.  :shrug:

Mariano

Ooops sorry. :toofloppy:

I think that a comeback needs to either overshadow the previous successful worl, come after a flop or after a long period of time as you said. Adele isn't comming from a long period of time because her music is still everywhere.  :shrug:

exactly my point it'd be a mini comeback because from the one hand her album is still selling but from the other, when was the last time the GP heard any news / anything from Adele ?  That was when she Gave birth and the 2013 Grammys when she won an award ..

VforVendetta

exactly my point it'd be a mini comeback because from the one hand her album is still selling but from the other, when was the last time the GP heard any news / anything from Adele ?  That was when she Gave birth and the 2013 Grammys when she won an award ..

Adele never gave food to the media though, ecept from the records she broke all time. :nick: I know what you mean but I personally can't consider Adele's return a comeback.

I feel bad for feeling happy about this. Lol.

I feel mad at the same time because radio is just supporting it without a reason.

BD is currently within the top 100 on iTunes, along with the fact that it's coming after a chart-topping hit. Same thing has happened with Unconditionally and the rest of KP's non-#1 singles. She has always been a radio favourite since her debut. I don't see no other reason why radio suddenly wouldn't support her now. 

Archived