💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

the radio in quebec that added G.U.Y. on their countdown is airing it in a couple of mins (i think it's this countdown) i hope they start with the english songs so i can finally hear G.U.Y. :giveup:

OBEY

US chart preview: @ArianaGrande Feat. @IGGYAZALEA, Problem 300,000+

more than slayplause omg

Gypsy Life

when will applause

How much did applause sell in it's first week?

218(7?)k

JustPokeHerFace

If this or Fancy hits #1 then I'll be really happy (no pun intended)

VforVendetta

when will applause

218(7?)k

213K first week and 218k third week I think.

OBEY

do you guys think it would have sold more (applause) if it would have been released on its usually planned date ? i mean Roar was out at the same time so it overshadowed it.

Gypsy Life

do you guys think it would have sold more (applause) if it would have been released on its usually planned date ? i mean Roar was out at the same time so it overshadowed it.

Yeah.

7 days of sales instead of 6 + #1 exposure on iTunes + not competing with Roar + video + VMAs (which impacts the last few hours of Sunday's sales = 300-350k first week + top 3 peak.

Bad Monster Kid

103.5 KISS FM just played GUY At 5:10. Great ****ing timing!! First rush hour spin in a week. Of course I missed it again and still haven't heard it on radio.

monketsharona

103.5 KISS FM just played GUY At 5:10. Great ****ing timing!! First rush hour spin in a week. Of course I missed it again and still haven't heard it on radio.

so they added it to their list  !Great !

VforVendetta

Of course. It had a radio dealx a video release at the same day and Roar would have already been released. Much more. Things worked well for Applause though so its ok...

It's the other way

Anyway...

Archived