General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

For one time, I'm proud of my country. #France

And we have just two little show 6 500 capacity aha.

For one time, I'm proud of my country. #France

And we have just two little show 6 500 capacity aha.

First DWUW now GUY, France stans for the queen this era (at least when compared to the rest of the world except Canada). You deserved a bugger tour. The stade de France concert was amazing, I'm so glad to have experienced that live :pawsup:

the day g.u.y. gets +100 or more spins and +1. something AI is the day it will re-enter the top 400. 

doesn't seem like thats happening. and when we think it happens, i wake up to find g.u.y. fallen 100 spots. V6vlaGW.gif

i think it will , we have just to wait a little and requst like crazy 

and where's G.U.Y. now? 

Belgium:

13 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)

Netherlands:

1 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) (with 60% lead)

thats really weird tbh

But what exactly constitutes no one hearing it?

It's getting healthy spins, but it's being played in small cities and mostly in the middle of the night.

monketsharona

Birthday

#74 United States (-15)

:deadbanana:

I have nothing against her (I love Katy) but I'd feel good if she flops with Birthday. Just to see her fans having meltdown this time ^^ 

Snowyrain

Belgium:

13 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea)

Netherlands:

1 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) (with 60% lead)

thats really weird tbh

Do I smell something

7qmo325.gif

I have nothing against her (I love Katy) but I'd feel good if she flops with Birthday. Just to see her fans having meltdown this time ^^

Her fans aren't drama queens like us monsters. They got over uncle flopping pretty fast with Dark Horse the smash.

Mariano

It's getting healthy spins, but it's being played in small cities and mostly in the middle of the night.

20 spins is not really healthy tho :giveup:  50 spins would be more fitting the word healthy ..  It can easily drop from +20 spins to -7 etc..

monketsharona

Proud of my country. Don't forget DWUW hit top 10 in France while it didn't in a lot of other countries. DWUW is definitely a hit round here, a lot of people know and like it (even people who are not Gaga fans).

Let's hope it's going to be the same with G.U.Y. 

ViviLittleM

Proud of my country. Don't forget DWUW hit top 10 in France while it didn't in a lot of other countries. DWUW is definitely a hit round here, a lot of people know and like it (even people who are not Gaga fans).

Let's hope it's going to be the same with G.U.Y. 

with a music video i'm sure DWUW -> 75 000 -> certification :emo:

Blank Space

First DWUW now GUY, France stans for the queen this era (at least when compared to the rest of the world except Canada). You deserved a bugger tour. The stade de France concert was amazing, I'm so glad to have experienced that live :pawsup:

It's because I started to learn French. :legend: ha, mah impact :legend::giggle:

YeehawKylie

It played on 99.5 in DC twice this morning (between 10am and 11am) then on Z104.3 in Baltimore at 11:30am. It's getting more spins in this area at least, it even played in DC during beginning of rush hour yesterday. 

Archived