đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice

Predictions for Problem's debut? I think it can crack the Top 10 in the first week.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

Predictions for Problem's debut? I think it can crack the Top 10 in the first week.

top 10 billboard and maybe #1 on HDS

Ray of Light

300K+ drew.gif

Like It Rough

If she want to save ARTPOP era, Gaga needs to promote G.U.Y. and make it Platinum single. And then release Venus with epic 4-5 min long video, and promote it, too. At the end she can release DWUW video. End of era. ARTPOP saved. Over 2M sold WW, Platinum in US, Applause will eventually go 3x Platinum and she will have 3 more Platinum singles. New album next year.

Americano

Or she can just go on tour and forget this era like Beyonce did with '4' and come back with a new sound.

Like It Rough

why isn't Birthday slaying evrything and everyone yet?  :creepflop:

Because it's bad song with really bad video, maybe the worst video in pop music. Whatever she release from prism won't be a hit. Katy's downfall is near. :)

absynthetic

Or she can just go on tour and forget this era like Beyonce did with '4' and come back with a new sound.

She will never do that though

Is it true that Zedd produced Problem? **** :deadbanana:

I guess Gag will need to drop the heavy EDM for her next album if she wants a hit again

I was worried about this before ARTPOP dropped. EDM has not been the same since last year. It would be great if she implemented the beats, but made it more subtle. Like Poker Face. (Not saying she should go back to The Fame before someone attacks me :deadbanana:)

Ronaldo NYC

GAGA tour sales are fabulous!! 800,000 tickets sold to date and rising! Live Nation has called the upcoming tour a huge success! !!!!!!!!

Dangerous Man

GAGA tour sales are fabulous!! 800,000 tickets sold to date and rising! Live Nation has called the upcoming tour a huge success! !!!!!!!!

Wen will ariana, iggy, katy, etc. Tbh.:giveup:

So glad for Ariana gurllll though.:legend:

Been stanning f0r her since The Way

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SlayedForTheGod

Ugh...I honestly still have faith in G.U.Y. its getting good radio updates. Hopefully gaga will promote soon.

Archived