💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

absynthetic

To Pop radio, they are about to release single # 3. It hasn't been officially sent to radio stations as the single yet and it has no add date.

She is averaging a single sent to Pop radio every two to three months.

With all the Urban and Rhythmic support Beyonce is getting, her album is continuing to sell and her solo tour grossed over $2 million. She's about to go on ANOTHER tour, this time a stadium one. If Beyonce wanted to, she could start up a new leg of her tour this fall to further support her current album.

I also suspect she will have a wheelbarrow full of awards, come Grammy time! ;)

I don't think she's going to be as successful that Grammy run

Adele comes in Q3

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Pop radio, they are about to release single # 3. It hasn't been officially sent to radio stations as the single yet and it has no add date.

She is averaging a single sent to Pop radio every two to three months.

With all the Urban and Rhythmic support Beyonce is getting, her album is continuing to sell and her solo tour grossed over $2 million. She's about to go on ANOTHER tour, this time a stadium one. If Beyonce wanted to, she could start up a new leg of her tour this fall to further support her current album.

I also suspect she will have a wheelbarrow full of awards, come Grammy time! ;)

She'll do a stadium tour in Europe this autumn I think

Whispering

I don't think she's going to be as successful that Grammy run

Adele comes in Q3

Adele may release right after the Grammy deadline, like Taylor Swift always does. Either way, Adele won't be competing in the same R&B categories as Beyonce.

I'm so glad Problem is slaying! Not just because it's a bop, but because I'm pretty sure it pisses off that swine blogger.

Whispering

She'll do a stadium tour in Europe this autumn I think

Why not...just keep going until she hits the 300 million mark, right? lol

absynthetic

Adele may release right after the Grammy deadline, like Taylor Swift always does. Either way, Adele won't be competing in the same R&B categories as Beyonce.

However if Rihanna drops a really good album, or if Nicki's is well received, then she has competition

Not to mention the new Young Money album, probably Kendrick, Drake, etc 

TEANUS

inb4 Adele comes back with #GrammySwag (feat. R. Kelly) before the Grammy deadline :legend:

Only Queen Adele :legend:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

1 Ariana Grande - Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) 1.0000

2 Pharrell Williams - Happy (From "Despicable Me 2") 0.2542

Ariana ripping the competition APART. :legend:

Whispering

However if Rihanna drops a really good album, or if Nicki's is well received, then she has competition

Not to mention the new Young Money album, probably Kendrick, Drake, etc 

They will go with Beyonce over Rihanna. Nicki?! That isn't happening...not in the same categories that Bey would be nominated in.

Kendrick and Drake were up for Grammys for their albums this past year. Kendrick will release after the cutoff and Drake will probably wait two years between albums, like he usually does.

inb4 Adele comes back with #GrammySwag (feat. R. Kelly) before the Grammy deadline :legend:

Only Queen Adele :legend:

Adele wanted to collab with Chris Brown. I would like to see how that would go. I wonder if that would hurt her and what people would say about a duet between those two? :eek:

absynthetic

They will go with Beyonce over Rihanna. Nicki?! That isn't happening...not in the same categories that Bey would be nominated in.

Kendrick and Drake were up for Grammys for their albums this past year. Kendrick will release after the cutoff and Drake will probably wait two years between albums, like he usually does.

Adele wanted to collab with Chris Brown. I would like to see how that would go. I wonder if that would hurt her and what people would say about a duet between those two? :eek:

The Chris Brown collab apparently hasn't been cleared yet so she's can't

Chris Brown might actually be a good contender now that I think about it!

TEANUS

:omg: DID NOT KNOW THAT. King Chris collabing with the Princess Adele :legend:

Forgot that Gaga is the Queen, Adele is the princess :whitney:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

What the **** is this :giveup: an email from Capitol called 'katy?' with Birthday promo :deadbanana:

24wx7xi.png

The desperation

VforVendetta

In my opinion Gaga should release 1 or 2 more singles from ARTPOP for the Summer and the last quarter. In October-November release the Jazz album. In January perform in Space. Perform at the Grammy's aNd with all that hype release an Act II EP with 6-9 amazing songs from which she should release 1-3 singles. With all the hype, exposure and promo + with amazing as always material she will probably get the hit. The hits will move a lot of EP copies that will be cheap since its an EP. The EP will also promote the first act which will probaby reach 2,5M WW the least(with the extra 2 singles I said before of course). The two Acts will also sell an amount of copies together and the second act if it becomes a commercial success will definitely sell at least 3M WW alone. This will push the project to at least 6M WW. Then she can extend the Tour till the end of 2015 early 2016 and move to a new are from a very successful project and Tour.

Goodnight everybody!

Americano

2 more singles from ARTPOP? :rip:

What kind of excitement for Azalea is this. :emma:

Shes great. Ive liked her for awhile.

People can check my spotify and see the dates added for her songs if they wanna try saying i stan for success 

Essence

Is it true that Zedd produced Problem? **** :deadbanana:

I guess Gag will need to drop the heavy EDM for her next album if she wants a hit again

he produced problem?? Ariana said max Martin did

Archived