General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagamel

So y'all.....

Act II, what are your thoughts about it, little flopsters?

Discuss :coffee:

i hope its TFM/BTW style and it is probably gonna do the same as act I or worse :|

Nnnnn not no one answering your question  :toofunny:  Im excited tbh, especially since she said it's different from act I and that its a progression :excited2:  And i have a question too, WTH does this tweet by gagadaily mean?  Do they know something? Is their a song called Creative Rebellion?  Or is it the name of Act II?  :huh: What do u think? 

Lady Gaga News â€@gagadaily  14 hrs

#CreativeRebellion is Coming Soon.. are you ready? pic.twitter.com/ZgH8yrcMog

BlYuBfCCcAE98pv.png

I have no idea, do they normally have inside info? I don't know what to expect from Act II tbh.

i hope its TFM/BTW style and it is probably gonna do the same as act I or worse :|

TFM/BTW style would slay me so much, a perfect fusion of their music and dark/camp style :giveup:

Dean Winchester

I have no idea, do they normally have inside info? I don't know what to expect from Act II tbh.

TFM/BTW style would slay me so much, a perfect fusion of their music and dark/camp style :giveup:

They were the first ones who claimed GUY was the 3rd single, remember? 

They were the first ones who claimed GUY was the 3rd single, remember? 

To be fair I think Gaga had hinted it to fans before and during filming at Hearst Castle everyone figured it out.

Mariano

the video with such a huge budget should of helped the song it hasn't helped the song at all.

the fact that madonna is not charting since years and her fans are still in all the music forums :emo:

Gypsy Life

Do u like fruits :nick:

plaese no of tpoic wp pls

Plz, everyone stay on topic. No flame bait or disrespect.

Shadow

Do u like fruits :nick:

plaese no of tpoic wp pls

Talking to you, too, buddy.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

chris777

245. Katy Perry - Birthday

not a lyric video giving Katy better stability than an official MV did for Gaga

Gypsy Life

245. Katy Perry - Birthday

not a lyric video giving Katy better stability than an official MV did for Gaga

G.U.Y 1 week after the video, w/ 2M US streams and no airplay was still top 200.

Birthday is 50+ spots lower with more US streams and 10m more airplay, so.

Mariano

Talking to you, too, buddy.

ok :(

Now when I think of it ACT 2 may not be a bad idea..  It really all comes down to how well they plan it, how good the music is etc.. 

It'd be quiet epic of ARTPOP underperforms and then  Gaga releases ACT 2 (she don't even have to call it "ARTPOP ACT 2 "  I think ACT 2 alone will be epic enough)  and she smashes with it..  And all the people that talked **** and said "abandon ARTPOP the whole theme etc.." and "your career is over" will eat their words  one by one :party:

Who is with me ? :nick:

Archived