💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

What are u talking about, she's tonight at capital FM and tomorrow on NRJ France

Not to mention that the tour begins soon

What tour

:derpga:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronaldo NYC

She has a song that leaked a few months ago that was recorded around 2009/2010 where she disses Gaga.

It's called So Legit. Google it if you want. It starts with "Stefani, you suck" :toofunny:

I thought they were friends. All we need is another fan group boycotting Gaga.

Many of u may not see that those other Stan groups will not buy Gaga even if they like the song. Personally I would never buy a trolldonna song ever again! Well that's what all of them are doing!

Blues Clues

@rarigoes The song I was talking about is So Legit. It's very ironic coming from her but let me not get too off-topic. And to that one member, Lana fans talk crap about Gaga all the time (which is ironic considering a lot of them are former Monsters which I guess makes them being self-hating human beings) so, like, deal with it.

On-topic: Maybe G.U.Y.'s embarrassing chart position will make Gaga and her team FINALLY realize that electropop is done for now and she needs to get with the times if she wants to stick around.

ibn8rb22XsnrH.gif

judaslmonster

I'm sorry but you all sound pathetic talking **** about Lana, first i don't like the fact that Lana hates Gaga but that's not going to ruin her music for me and second she does not have strong vocals because her register is low but her falsettos are GREAT.

This thread should be locked tbh you all spend too much time talking **** about other artists

+558694894894984985  :worship:

Runway

:eek: Um....what was the reasoning/purpose behind that? Did Gaga say something about Lana, diss her or something, before this song came out? 

Is this off topic? I can't tell anymore...

Should we discuss this in the random thread?

I think it's because Gaga became successful and Lana remained a flop

she's having ha revenge now tho

inn7gwtRlXcv.gif

Gypsy Life

:eek: Um....what was the reasoning/purpose behind that? Did Gaga say something about Lana, diss her or something, before this song came out? 

Not entirely sure, but no she didn't diss her. As far as I know, it's something related to Gaga getting signed over Lana back in 2006 w/ Def Jam (I think?) and the hate that occurred from Lana's side was out of jealousy. 

Pure Adrenaline

Is this off topic? I can't tell anymore...

Should we discuss this in the random thread?

maybe she was jelly of her :fan:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

Not entirely sure, but no she didn't diss her. As far as I know, it's something related to Gaga getting signed over Lana back in 2006 w/ Def Jam (I think?) and the hate that occurred from Lana's side was out of jealousy.

:omg: I am a psychic ^^^^^

maybe she was jelly of her :fan:

Whispering

I think it's because Gaga became successful and Lana remained a flop

she's having ha revenge now tho

By playing a small Theater Tour, where tickets are 60 bucks a pop?  :hehe:  Not really much of a revenge. 

Dean Winchester

By playing a small Theater Tour, where tickets are 60 bucks a pop?  :hehe:  Not really much of a revenge. 

:lmao: the shade  :reductive:

Pure Adrenaline

but didn't one of her dates become the fastest selling in the US .... it was in the media section few weeks ago :huh: I thought she was doing great with the tour

GagaMyBlood95

Ouch!

Happy obviously can't be dethroned but #2 is a big success too!

Blues Clues

I didn't want to turn this into a Lana-bashing party. I like her music but am hoping her song falls like a brick on iTunes since she ain't Team Gaga, that's all hihihi. Anyhow, on-topic:

A mess at the Zedd song turning out to be the biggest flop of the ARTPOP era. You know DJWS is laughing it up somewhere (although I hope both DJWS as Zedd get fired. Madeon can stay since he's hot).

ibn8rb22XsnrH.gif

Archived