Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

By that time a 4th single might be out, so probably promo for that one!

She's likely just setting time aside to let her hip recover.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Essence

what bothers me is that the net rise during the day and fall during the night, its not places lost. while katy perry actually gains positions. :crossed:

stop comparing gaga to katy. at this point, its worthless.

Blue Jeans

Indila slaying tho :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Dangerous Man

Slayyy a bit... :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Whispering

you are in denial there is no way most of the tour will sell out unless they are heavily discounted.

you can now have a meltdown and call me names you have done it before!

No, I'm not in denial. I've been following the updated reports on how the tour dates are selling. MOST (which doesn't mean ALL) of the tour dates will sell out or COME CLOSE TO IT, which is exactly what I said hours ago:

Posted by rarigoes on Today, 03:59 PM in Charts and Sales

.. most of the tour stops are going to sell out or come close to it!

If you want to discuss this further, there is a tour section of this board, where we could discuss shows that have sold out or ones that will COME CLOSE to selling out.

Pure Adrenaline

No, I'm not in denial. I've been following the updated reports on how the tour dates are selling. MOST (which doesn't mean ALL) of the tour dates will sell out or COME CLOSE TO IT, which is exactly what I said hours ago:

If you want to discuss this further, there is a tour section of this board, where we could discuss shows that have sold out or ones that will COME CLOSE to selling out.

the tour is doing great at least she will pull better numbers in the US than the BTW Ball .... Lol some people are just dragging Gaga on daily basis just for sport :excuseme:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Disregard

Okay so G.U.Y. is a certifiable disaster. "Oh, let's try Venus. Or how about Aura? That's a definite smash."  :smh:  It's become clear that there is nothing from this project that will even push single sales let alone album units. It's time to collectively move on.

Robotboy

Okay so G.U.Y. is a certifiable disaster. "Oh, let's try Venus. Or how about Aura? That's a definite smash."  :smh:  It's become clear that there is nothing from this project that will even push single sales let alone album units. It's time to collectively move on.

well they could have if they were just half as good at marketing as capitol. i want gypsy before we end this mess. cant get worse.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

mariomania1234

It really is devastating to see such great music being pissed away and wasted like this. So much potential lost because of unfortunate circumstances and timing.

She needs a fresh start IMO plain and simple.

At least the album is wonderful.

Disregard

well they could have if they were just half as good at marketing as capitol. i want gypsy before we end this mess. cant get worse.

It's not so difficult to market songs that are already targeted to the average radio listener like Katy's songs. Gaga doesn't really do that anymore because of her ridiculous lyrics. Applause worked because it was a lead single, but it still didn't achieve the success of her more successful lead singles. Venus could have probably been a hit if the GP-friendly chorus was built around a song that didn't have lyrics about garden panties in the verses. G.U.Y.'s lyrics are just stupid to a non-fan. Gypsy could probably do okay, but the "I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy" part is a huge turnoff to the average listener. Aura is an absolute earache to a the casual listener, not even close to a hit single. There's just nothing left.

It really is devastating to see such great music being pissed away and wasted like this. So much potential lost because of unfortunate circumstances and timing.

She needs a fresh start IMO plain and simple.

I know. It really aggravates me how ARTPOP is pretty much a wasted era. I feel like GaGa and Interscope can never plan things out correctly. If we get one good thing (e.g. G.U.Y. music video), then the next thing is a disaster (e.g. timing). ARTPOP has so many good songs and barely anyone will get to hear them because of detestable management. I know this shouldn't anger me because we, as fans, still have the music, but it does. It really is hard being a fan sometimes.

It's not so difficult to market songs that are already targeted to the average radio listener like Katy's songs. Gaga doesn't really do that anymore because of her ridiculous lyrics. Applause worked because it was a lead single, but it still didn't achieve the success of her more successful lead singles. Venus could have probably been a hit if the GP-friendly chorus was built around a song that didn't have lyrics about garden panties in the verses. G.U.Y.'s lyrics are just stupid to a non-fan. Gypsy could probably do okay, but the "I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm a gypsy gypsy gypsy" part is a huge turnoff to the average listener. Aura is an absolute earache to a the casual listener, not even close to a hit single. There's just nothing left.

brutally true

PaqBrad2.gif

that really hurt, A LOT

Fairly-Odd-Parents-Veronica-Heart-Pain-G

poor ARTPOP :noparty:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived