đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Maybe they should for a while?

I think that would be a good thing to calm the things down...

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

Seriously tho Gaga has many unreleased songs that are just AMAZING,  but  Nothing on but the radio is PERFECT. It's not generic (kind of like Bad Romance well maybe a bit less..still) but It's just CATCHIER than life :giveup:  If they release it with a modern production it will slay so many careers, PLEASE :giveup:

IMAGINE IF SHE RELEASES THIS AS A SINGLE 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_aqTKSGP_s

:omgexcited:  :omgexcited:  :gaga:

I'm not trying to be argumentative but the moment someone says something negative all hell breaks loses we are labelled trolls and worse.

Many fans are in denial.

My question to you and it is a sincere one - do you believe the song has any hope of getting back in the top 100 at this stage?

If you say no is that considered negative or realistic.

There is a very fine line here what is allowed and what isn't.

I think it can go top 100 at this point, yeah :yes: hell, it shouldn't even be very hard at all. Let it build around 15M AI and it'll already be Top 100. It won't fall below top 600 I think :shrug: a few factors which should be looked at:

- GUY has minimal airplay

- there are over 100 discounted songs above GUY right now

- it's only out for three weeks

What can we do?

- request

- wait

- stream the song

- stay realistic or optimistic.

Actually there is nothing to follow on charts so yes they may close this thread for a moment

GUY can be followed.. No reason to close the thread. Mods shouldn't be scared to give out WPs :yes: this thread is very useful, we get to follow Gaga's singles, spread requesting links, etc.

I see no reason for GUY to flop. It's a good dancy pop song that's not too risky with okay-good lyrics :shrug:

I think it can go top 100 at this point, yeah :yes: hell, it shouldn't even be very hard at all. Let it build around 15M AI and it'll already be Top 100. It won't fall below top 600 I think :shrug: a few factors which should be looked at:

- GUY has minimal airplay

- there are over 100 discounted songs above GUY right now

- it's only out for three weeks

What can we do?

- request

- wait

- stream the song

- stay realistic or optimistic.

thanks for answering politely and not biting my head off!

this is the kind of discussion needed!

Bad Monster Kid

GUY can be followed.. No reason to close the thread. Mods shouldn't be scared to give out WPs :yes: this thread is very useful, we get to follow Gaga's singles, spread requesting links, etc.

I see no reason for GUY to flop. It's a good dancy pop song that's not too risky with okay-good lyrics :shrug:

Very surprised if it does. Once it starts getting spinned every couple hours it will get stuck in the GPs head. The chorus is very catchy and the lyrics fun to sing along with. It's in the hands of the radio at this moment.

Bad Monster Kid

Side note some might find interesting. My boyfriend isn't a huge fan(not a hater either). Not a big fan of GUY but absolutely loves AURA, VENUS, & SEXXX DREAMS. Anybody else find this with friends or partners?

Very surprised if it does. Once it starts getting spinned every couple hours it will get stuck in the GPs head. The chorus is very catchy and the lyrics fun to sing along with. It's in the hands of the radio at this moment.

Side note some might find interesting. My boyfriend isn't a huge fan(not a hater either). Not a big fan of GUY but absolutely loves AURA, VENUS, & SEXXX DREAMS. Anybody else find this with friends or partners?

Regarding this I have a friend who is not a fan but he is a hater (yes, he hates her and I hate him for it too lol). He says he likes G.U.Y. the chorus mostly which is weird since I find the chorus to be the worst part of the song.

The big stations won't pick it up before it gets to the top 100/40. Small stations will, and small stations make up for like 50% of the total AI so in order for it to be picked up by big stations, it'll need airplay on small stations.

Well, let's hope that the smaller stations don't drop it abruptly.

Bad Monster Kid

Regarding this I have a friend who is not a fan but he is a hater (yes, he hates her and I hate him for it too lol). He says he likes G.U.Y. the chorus mostly which is weird since I find the chorus to be the worst part of the song.

Well, let's hope that the smaller stations don't drop it abruptly.

GUYs Chorus is not the best but it's very catchy and not in an annoying way like some other pop songs. The verses and especially GUYs bridge are the best parts.

we gotta keep requesting for it to catch and snowball on radio

the radio updates was great but we must keep requesting

inb4 KIIS played applause 4 times because on one of the easy request websites when you request G.U.Y. Applause is the alternative song :awkney:

At least our requesting works :ohwell: It won't be long before those spins change into G.U.Y.

At least guy is rising in Germany

# 286 (+70) it was 356 yesterday

#69 in Mexico.

'Love love me please RETWEET'

Rising in various markets... Hmmm, as long as radio doesn't drop it and keeps support it might actually do good.

we gotta keep requesting for it to catch and snowball on radio

the radio updates was great but we must keep requesting

:trootea:

Archived