Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

Runway

I know this is not the right topic to post this video, but we have to spread it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBcNOsHDoEg

Aw :wub:

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

I know this is not the right topic to post this video, but we have to spread it!

:emo: guys spread it around...he needs to meet gaga  :cry:

What is your gut instinct do you think it will be successful?

Personally I don't think it should be released people will immediately associate it with ARTPOP.

Even if it good or even excellent I think it will flop.

Her best bet is to retitle it and not call it ARTPOP 2.

I think a different title will be in her best interest.

I personally think Act II will do worse than Act I but yet I want her to release it.  The reason is cuz it will be like an "F**K YOU" to all the critics and haters.  By standing by her vision of ARTPOP and not abandoning even though its doesn't garner commerical success proves how much of an artist she is and that she actually stands by her message "Music Not The Bling".  Abandoning ARTPOP, would just prove the haters right that gaga does do what she does for commerical success and money, and that ain't true.  Also, I love ARTPOP act I so much musically, it her best album to date and I really wanna see what she has in store for act II since she said its gonna be a "progression" from act I  :excited2: Who cares about the charts and commercial success, let gagz do the thing that she loves and create her full vision for ARTPOP.  

:emo: guys spread it around...he needs to meet gaga  :cry:

I personally think Act II will do worse than Act I but yet I want her to release it.  The reason is cuz it will be like an "F**K YOU" to all the critics and haters.  By standing by her vision of ARTPOP and not abandoning even though its doesn't garner commerical success proves how much of an artist she is and that she actually stands by her message "Music Not The Bling".  Abandoning ARTPOP, would just prove the haters right that gaga does do what she does for commerical success and money, and that ain't true.  Also, I love ARTPOP act I so much musically, it her best album to date and I really wanna see what she has in store for act II since she said its gonna be a "progression" from act I  :excited2: Who cares about the charts and commercial success, let gagz do the thing that she loves and create her full vision for ARTPOP.  

I have a suspicion her label may not allow her to release it.

It may not be worth it financially.

Just my feeling

jhonyguy04

:emo: guys spread it around...he needs to meet gaga :cry:

I personally think Act II will do worse than Act I but yet I want her to release it. The reason is cuz it will be like an "F**K YOU" to all the critics and haters. By standing by her vision of ARTPOP and not abandoning even though its doesn't garner commerical success proves how much of an artist she is and that she actually stands by her message "Music Not The Bling". Abandoning ARTPOP, would just prove the haters right that gaga does do what she does for commerical success and money, and that ain't true. Also, I love ARTPOP act I so much musically, it her best album to date and I really wanna see what she has in store for act II since she said its gonna be a "progression" from act I :excited2: Who cares about the charts and commercial success, let gagz do the thing that she loves and create her full vision for ARTPOP.

U deserve a standing innovation for this. :applause:

**** the media, **** the critics, **** the haters, **** the certain fanbase that harass us, **** the bandwagoners who left because of the charts! **** them all. Let's just enjoy Gaga's vision and her ARTPOP cause Iam! I lover her new music!!

StarryNight

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

I feel ACT II will do better, at least the singles.

It's just a feeling I know, but a strong one. Can't wait for new music! bknc.gif

judaslmonster

my country stanning :lana:

It's cool cuz I think France don't like her so much :(

G.U.Y is in the top 100 in 10 countries ! :excited:

Babel

Next sleeper hit featuring Pharrell Williams?

Place your bets :emma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzZK4al4dvA

Omg, how cute! :sara:

I hope he'll meet Gaga, he totally deserves it!

Mariano

more than ARTPOP i can't believe

US album sales: Blurred Lines, @robinthicke 724,000.

:emo:

OMFG :nooo:

VforVendetta

Jhony on atrl:

I am screaming :lmao:

Nnnnn, I just saw that. :lmao: It made my day. :lmao: I can't. :emma:

Archived