💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think about those who go ALL OUT for their outfits?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Arturo

I thinks it's awesome! I'm not going "all out" for artRAVE, but I'm going to do the flannel + Dope hat look ;)

That's a cool look! :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Hm, I would only say it's awkward when they go dressed up in something that is totally unrelated to Gaga like those guys at the 2 min mark

But some people it's just like, what're you supposed to be? :awkney:

MTE :laughga:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

I was gonna go all out for TBTWB before my date got canceled but I want to for the Artrave. My only fear is that my wig will fall off if I dance around too much in GA

Tokyo Rose

When they're well gone it's great, but if it looks cheap I don't like it.

Pierre

I thinks it's awesome! I'm not going "all out" for artRAVE, but I'm going to do the flannel + Dope hat look ;)

Slay a bit. That flannel is iconic. 

Flannel + hat + glasses :legend:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Dunk96

I might or might not wear my Mirror Dress remake to artRAVE.

That,or something else. I love people who do that.

Redstreak

It makes sort of jealous because I wish I had their creativity and talent.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

BLACKOUTbritney

I wounder if they still love her now :usrs:

Is it bad I think that a lot :messga:

Like when I was watching the HBO monster ball I was like I wonder if all those people know the lyrics to ARTPOP.

But I think they look cool, I wouldn't get that dressed up but good on them for doing it!

I find it cringe-worthy, but at the same time, I admire their confidence because I would never have the guts to wear a Gaga outfit :toofunny:

Seeka

HomoCon

Ahha MonsterCon is a far better name.

LStephens11

Hm, I would only say it's awkward when they go dressed up in something that is totally unrelated to Gaga like those guys at the 2 min mark

That couple that dressed up as SkeletonGa and Rick was cool cause it had to do with BTW. The other people dressed up in meat dresses, the rock/c-----e dress etc were understandable too.

But some people it's just like, what're you supposed to be? :awkney:

See post above^

Like, I'm so conflicted about. Part of me thinks it's really cool and fun. And then the other part of me is like "why are you doing this"

Exactly

ItsTommyBitch

I really want to dress up, but i have no idea what i would wear as a guy thats subtle (i dont want to go full out cosplay, but just a gentle homage... like seashells xD) 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Innovative

Its annoying when your standing in GA and some b---h with a huge headpiece comes and blocks your view tbh

Willy Wonka

I really want to dress up, but i have no idea what i would wear as a guy thats subtle (i dont want to go full out cosplay, but just a gentle homage... like seashells xD) 

Tip: The outfit from the Just Dance music video is super easy to make for a guy.

Archived