Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

DWUW Video Leak Discussion

Kyle

Featured Posts

MEDONER

at this point someone should just report his mess of a tumblr, that idiot won't leak it anyway, he's just craving for attention. for all we know he probably doesn't even have that video  :sweep:

feelitinmybones

at this point someone should just report his mess of a tumblr, that idiot won't leak it anyway, he's just craving for attention. for all we know he probably doesn't even have that video  :sweep:

I think he is doing it for attention too, and even if he does have the video and truly wanted to leak it he would of done it by now, and not on his tumblr page, he could get sued :wtf:

But most likely if he has the video, others do too. Hope is not lost :giveup:

JazzGa

No, the bathtub scene is more than likely from a set of shots taken with Richardson in January 2013, Los Angeles.

normal_3.jpg

normal_2.jpg

normal_1.jpg

Speaking of Cake, though- whatever happened to it? Was it supposed to be in the documentary? Was the DWUW video meant to include the documentary as a means to tie in her injury/surgery?

I started thinking the same thing, that either DWUW or Cake were meant to be used either as a trailer for, or in conjunction with, the documentary since they both appear to use tour footage from a wide span of time, unlike most videos which are filmed within a few days. Are we still getting the documentary at this point, or was it scrapped after her injury? Or are they waiting a few eras to cover more in a career documentary? :duck: So may questions!! So much speculating and reaching to do  :ohwell:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Pure Adrenaline

How do these people find/get a hold of these things? I just don't get it.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaMyBlood95

I'm glad it's not leaking.

I wonder how people get this stuff though?

Lots and lots of searching, and just being in the right place (on the internet of course) at the right time!

FrozenKookie

http://youtu.be/kaD_wQtCfpc

Thanks. It's obviously real. I would like it to leak BUT not now, it could totally hurt Guy.

And I didn't expect that there are still ppl hoping DWUW will happen. It didn't and it won't, just accept it and move on :sweep:

I don't think it really resembles the promo pic we got...

And I think all the "Gaga bares all" things are kinda weird, but hopefully it will be released at some point and we'll get to see it! :excited2:

GagaStefi

I don't think it really resembles the promo pic we got...

And I think all the "Gaga bares all" things are kinda weird, but hopefully it will be released at some point and we'll get to see it! :excited2:

She's Wearing the Flannel on Top Of the Underwear :)