Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One GaGa song you wish you could hear for the first time... again?

boobtank

Featured Posts

Bloody Mary. I don't even know what it's like to go a day without listening to it and it still feels fresh. Everything I ever thought I loved about Lady Gaga before I let that dirgic masterpiece grace my unworthy ears can never compare to the almost ridiculous obsession I have with Bloody Mary. I want to relive that moment forever.  :giveup:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
s0ur_cherry

Bad romance (demo), alejandro (demo), telephone, dance in the dark, scheisse (mugler remix), government hooker (mugler remix as well) were all AMAZING the first time I heard them and i promptly repeated them all about 200 times.

Tommy Monster

Judas as well, I remember going nuts about it  :excited2: and bad romance too :gaga: oh, and Aura, cause I was listening to it the first time on my s*itty mobile speaker :toofunga: one would say that HTC has better sound system :toofunny:

gagabro

Aura, mostly because I remember the feeling that night :flutter:

I was DYING that night from the leak. Such a great jam!  :music:

Ethan

Dance in the Dark was one of the most special moments of my life and I haven't had a real moment like that since... TEOG came close to it.

FRANK1991

Dance in the Dark and Monster

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

MonsterBall13

Born this way, I fell completely head over heels for her. Even though I was madly inlove with her and didn't think it could get deeper she came out with BTW and blew my world upside down.

I cried for 4 hours and never felt more free[/quote/

This

VforVendetta

The Edge Of Glory

The fist listen was another world experience.

Also Venus, Applause, Bad Romance and PokerFace of course.

Jenniferella

With no hesitation : Bloody Mary 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Tropico

Alejandro. The song that made me a fan. I actually died and fell in love with Gaga at that very moment and I worshiped her and thought "OMG! This is that satanic woman everyone hates? OMG! I love this song but idk what if I become evil too?" Lol. Fetus fanboy. I remember how I felt when I heard the bridge then that "DON'T CALL MY NAME" came and I got up and jumped around on my bed loving it. If it weren't for that song I wouldn't be a fan and I'd probably be pretty boring. Gaga brought interest to my life! I looovvveee Alejandro. It isn't even her best song but I remember how it made me feel and it opened up my eyes and made me give "that satanic woman" a try. Thank God I did.

#PraiseAlejandro :legend:

Oh yeah and Gypsy for that song is true slayage. I've just played it so much now I can't even listen to it that much anymore. But I still love it!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived