💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One GaGa song you wish you could hear for the first time... again?

boobtank

Featured Posts

MEDONER

G.U.Y., not that much for the song which still slays me like the first time, but I'd like to see the music video like it's the first time again. the feelings it gave to me where sad but very beautiful, I was feeling her pain like it was mine, it was such a beautiful moment... Now after watching it like 10/20 times a day I'm kinda used to it unfortunately  :(

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagabro

Applause.

I heard the radio premiere on my computer... I wish I had heard on hq speakers with the iTunes release

Vernier

Aura, mostly because I remember the feeling that night :flutter:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Golden Gangsta

ScheiĂƒÆ’Ă…Âže. I was crying when I first heard it, it was so good. :cryga:

Just dance slayed me the first time on radio. I didnt even knew who se was. I was in shock.

After that first charge, maybe Born this way. I think this is my favorite gaga song. The message, the vocals, the beat. every radio would play it the day of its release. I got my drinving license the day before and i was screamin in my car like a dying cow...

KingOfSpain

The Edge Of Glory

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

nathantj594

The Edge of Glory. I bawled like a baby. It's still the best song she's ever written. The metaphors are unparalleled. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

FreeMyMind

Paparazzi. Ich fell in love with this song when i was 13. So many lovely memories where i listened to it everyday on youtube on the computer of my sister

Archived