💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

One GaGa song you wish you could hear for the first time... again?

boobtank

Featured Posts

Giorno Giovanna

Bad Romance cause the first time I hated it and was sooo shocked and sad that Gaga became a goth :laughga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
reidorox

Either Judas or Venus. Listening to Judas for the first time will always be one of the most unforgettable pop cultural moments I've ever experienced... at the time the song was released i was like 14 and i remember thinking "omg i love this song so much , but i can't like it cause she worshipes satan, but its soooo good, omg why do all amazing songs have to be satanic" thank god i don't think like dat no more

Hahaha I felt the EXACT SAME ABOUT JUDAS! I was like 14 at the time as well, XD

JusticeforVenus

The demo or the studio version?  :troll:

the combo... video and studio version

gagaohlala

Judas.

I was like ''wtf I dont understand the song structure ! Where is the prechorus, chorus and verses ? I don't understaaand with all these whaaaaaaahah whaha whaaaaa ... But I ****ing love that song''

^^

Now Judas is my fav

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Born This Way. Stayed up all night to hear it when it premiered at around 6 am.

Tried to get my mom to let me stay home b/c of it but she wouldn't let me  :smh:

Such a magical time. I still get goosebumps thinking about it.  :flutter:

PMKKARDASHiAN

Just dance. That day was magical. I spent the entire day listening to it over and over again. For some reason I remember thinking it was jeffree Starr?! But I loved it. I also thought the b!tch would be a one hit wonder but I lord the song regardless. The perfect introduction to a song and artist that would change my life and play an essential role in my early-mid 20s. I pity anyone who wasn't around for gaga during those days

Judas Oyster

Judas too! :)

Although it was rly nice listening to Applause for the first time after so many years without anything :) 

LaLuna

Judas, Government Hooker and Scheisse. I litterally had goosebumps when I heard them for the first time :giveup:

Archived