Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

Does it seem like Gaga can't dance as well as she did during the MBT?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

HYPERCRUSH

She is finally focussing more on the vocals again. That's all. I'd rather have her dance less intense and show her full vocal potential than a fully choreographed show with mediocre vocals.

this!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

She was dancing fine to me. In fact, she was s-xy and fun in the process. So, I'm more than satisfied, I'm impressed by her determination to put on a good show.

You sound kind of mad and I'm not sure why

And look I'm not saying she's doing poor shows, she's still awesome in all other categories. It just feels like she half asses the choreo sometimes, like looks at JustDance in the Roseland thread. The opening choreo is completely half assed. She can do better.

And also, the hip thing is valid butk said during the BTWB as well, that took place before the hip tore.

shaneybaby

i think she dances the best she ever has in the GUY video, idk about live i will tell u after ARTRAVE ;) 

Shadow

You sound kind of mad and I'm not sure why

And look I'm not saying she's doing poor shows, she's still awesome in all other categories. It just feels like she half asses the choreo sometimes, like looks at JustDance in the Roseland thread. The opening choreo is completely half assed. She can do better.

And also, the hip thing is valid butk said during the BTWB as well, that took place before the hip tore.

Why would I be mad about your expectations of a pop star who injured her hip while on tour, kept doing shows even while she was in pain until she became paralyzed, and just after a year she had to recover? Not my problem, just trying to give you some perspective on the topic since this is what we're talking about...

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Born To Slay

Why would I be mad about your expectations of a pop star who injured her hip while on tour, kept doing shows even while she was in pain until she became paralyzed, and just after a year she had to recover? Not my problem, just trying to give you some perspective on the topic since this is what we're talking about...

Okay just making sure I didn't offend you

Now I think one of the main problems is I think some of the passion in the dancing is gone. Kind of like Britney, she still does most of the over but it just looks kind of half asses like she's just going thru the motions and kind of does the moves minimally. Same for Gaga but Gaga gets more credit because her vocals are good and live. Like during Just Dance last night tho, some of the Choreo didn't look like it came from the heart.

I'm not a fan of her for her dances tbh, I'm a fan of hers for her talent and creativity.

She has professional dancers on stage if I wanna watch someone dance.

cometoogg

gurl take a look at that dance solo she did in glasto (lovegame)

she's never been a good dancer

Like some people have said, I think she is focusing on vocals rather than choreography :yes: . I also think it depends on which choreography she likes (She always seems energized during Bad Romance), what mood she is currently in and which choreography she has trained for the most recently (i.e when Judas was first dropped her choreography was PERFECT, but it got slightly more relaxed as time went on).

Archived