💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. I see a lot of Greek comments on Applause, not only the official video but even in covers and I have seen people even from bigger ages that requested the song on Mad TV. Also the Spotify streams show the potential the song had. The problem is that radios never gave the song a chance, the people that know the song love it. If interscope ever did that, it would be more beneficial to do it for Applause.

Once i listened to applause i said "here we are, the greek radio will eat this song up" but i was mistaken and this is because since btw gaga isn't relevant anymore in Greece. Sad but true (don't wanna start the same conversation again, i know you disagree on that).

If applause was rihanna's or shakira's song the smash would have been real.

I bought Golden Standing and I hope I made the right choice

I think you did.

pekamor1990

sto lavris.gr stis suxnes erwthseis leei auto sxetika me th skini kai ta golden standing

Η ÃŽ£ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± Äην ÃŽ£Ã…ναÅλία Äη Lady Gaga ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ½ ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¯ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽµ ÃŽ±Ã…Äή Äη ÅÀÃÅ’ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹Ã€Î·Ã‚ ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃÄην ΑμεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ® ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ΑÃ…ÃĀÃÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃŽ¯ÃŽ±Ã‚. Ειδική ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÀÃÃŽ¿ÃŽµÃ„οιμάζεÄαι ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± Äην ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ± Äη ÃÄην ΕÃ…ÃÎÀη. ÃŽ¤ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ¼ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ ÀοÅ ÃŽ³ÃŽ½Ã‰ÃÃŽ¯ÃŽ¶ÃŽ¿Ã…με ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŒÄι ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽºÃŽ¬Ã„ι ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃÅ’ ÃÅ’ÃÆ’ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ±Ã…ÄÃÅ’ ÀοÅ ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ±ÃÃÃŽµÃÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ· ÃŽ¯ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃÄο Twitter ÄηÂ. Οι ÃŽ¸ÃŽ­ÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹Ã‚ Golden Standing ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ„ÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬ ÃŽ±Ã…Äή Äη ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®Ã‚ - See more at: http://lavris.gr/ladygaga.html#sthash.MPF8SmsW.dpuf

opote mallon i skhnh tha einai diaforetiki :/

sto lavris.gr stis suxnes erwthseis leei auto sxetika me th skini kai ta golden standing

Η ÃŽ£ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± Äην ÃŽ£Ã…ναÅλία Äη Lady Gaga ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ½ ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¯ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽµ ÃŽ±Ã…Äή Äη ÅÀÃÅ’ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹Ã€Î·Ã‚ ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ±Ã‚ ÃÄην ΑμεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ® ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ΑÃ…ÃĀÃÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃŽ¯ÃŽ±Ã‚. Ειδική ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÀÃÃŽ¿ÃŽµÃ„οιμάζεÄαι ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± Äην ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ± Äη ÃÄην ΕÃ…ÃÎÀη. ÃŽ¤ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ¼ÃÅ’ÃŽ½ÃŽ¿ ÀοÅ ÃŽ³ÃŽ½Ã‰ÃÃŽ¯ÃŽ¶ÃŽ¿Ã…με ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŒÄι ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽºÃŽ¬Ã„ι ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃÅ’ ÃÅ’ÃÆ’ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ±Ã…ÄÃÅ’ ÀοÅ ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ±ÃÃÃŽµÃÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹ ÃŽ· ÃŽ¯ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃÄο Twitter ÄηÂ. Οι ÃŽ¸ÃŽ­ÃÆ’ÃŽµÃŽ¹Ã‚ Golden Standing ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ„ÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬ ÃŽ±Ã…Äή Äη ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ®Ã‚ - See more at: http://lavris.gr/ladygaga.html#sthash.MPF8SmsW.dpuf

God, If they remove the catwalks i'm so gonna cut myself.

ΕλÀίζÉ ÃŽ½ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ„ÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬...

pekamor1990

ΕλÀίζÉ ÃŽ½ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ„ÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃŽ¬...

etsi leei

panosmonster

i am thinking about upgrading my GA ticket to golden standing. i think that it will be better if the stage isn't the same. i don't want to see a miniature...

VforVendetta

We don't know if the stage will change just because they said that there. Maybe it will be the same but in a bigger scale like in BTWB. Don't trust what you read there, its not Gaga's site.

We don't know if the stage will change just because they said that there. Maybe it will be the same but in a bigger scale like in BTWB. Don't trust what you read there, its not Gaga's site.

ÃŽÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¯ÃŽ¶Ã‰ ÃŒÄι ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃÄεÃÃŽ· ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÃŒÀοÅ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¬ÃŽ´ÃÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ - catwalks ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃ…κλÎνοÅν Äο Golden Standing. ÃŽ£ÃŽ±ÃŽ½ ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¯ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃÄεÃÃŽ· ÃŽ­ÃŽºÃŽ´ÃŽ¿ÃÆ’ÃŽ· ÄοÅ ARTPOP Zone

SweetEscape

ÃŽÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¯ÃŽ¶Ã‰ ÃŒÄι ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃÄεÃÃŽ· ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÃŒÀοÅ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¬ÃŽ´ÃÃŽ¿ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ - catwalks ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÀεÃÃŽ¹ÃŽºÃ…κλÎνοÅν Äο Golden Standing. ÃŽ£ÃŽ±ÃŽ½ ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¯ÃŽ± ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃŽ³ÃŽ±ÃŽ»ÃÄεÃÃŽ· ÃŽ­ÃŽºÃŽ´ÃŽ¿ÃÆ’ÃŽ· ÄοÅ ARTPOP Zone

ÃŽ£ÃŽµ ÃŽ¬ÃŽ»ÃŽ»ÃŽµÃ‚ ÇÎÃÃŽµÃ‚ Äη ΕÃ…ÃÎÀη ÃÅ’ÃŽ¼Ã‰Ã‚ ÃŽ· ÃÆ’ÃŽºÃŽ·ÃŽ½ÃŽ® ÃŽ¸ÃŽ± ÃŽµÃŽ¯ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ· ÃŽ¯ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ±, ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ­Ã‡ÎµÃŽ¹ ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ARTPOP zone.  :huh:  ÃŽ¤ÃŽ¿ ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃŽ»Ã„ίο ÄÃÀοÅ ÃŒÄαν ÃŽ±ÃŽ½ÃŽ±ÃŽºÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ÃŽ½ÃŽÎ¸ÃŽ·ÃŽºÃŽµ ÃŽ· ÃÅναÅλία ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿ÃÃÆ’ÃŽµ ÃŽ³ÃŽ¹ÃŽ± ÃŽ·ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¹ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ±Ã†Î±ÃŽ½ÃŽµÃŽ¯Ã‚ ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ±ÃŽ´ÃÃÅ’ÃŽ¼ÃŽ¿Ã… (ÃŽ´ÃŽ·ÃŽ». catwalks) ÀάνÄÉÂ...

ÃŽÅ“ÃŽ¬ÃŽ»ÃŽ»ÃŽ¿ÃŽ½ ÃŽ¿ÃÄε ÃŽºÃŽ±ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¯ÃŽ´ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ¹ ÃŽ¾ÃŽ­ÃÃŽ¿Ã…ν. :dead:

Turkish authorities said that our stage will be the same but i couldnt get more info about this since i am in Cyprus now. When i go back , i will give proper info about the stage layout for you

panosmonster

Turkish authorities said that our stage will be the same but i couldnt get more info about this since i am in Cyprus now. When i go back , i will give proper info about the stage layout for you

please do! i wish that the GA will be just fine....

VforVendetta

Its probably gonna be a bigger version of the same stage and catwalks.

SweetEscape

Its probably gonna be a bigger version of the same stage and catwalks.

Or probably just the same  :derpga:

VforVendetta

Or probably just the same :derpga:

Probably. :laughga:

Archived