Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3-30-2014 -- Roseland (Sunday, Second Night) Discussion Topic

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

JanPianoMusic

This has probably been discussed already, but I just watched the Bad Romance performance of yesterday and I must say that, when she stood on the edge of the balcony and that woman tried to slap her on the butt, my heart skipped a beat! I don't know who that person was, nor does it matter, but could you imagine Gaga FALLING OFF the ****ing balcony?! You look like someone who is in her forties, but you sure as hell weren't having the responsibility of one! I could go on and on about this, but I am just going to leave it at that.

You will never please everyone.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• codymonster

• EthanPamyu

• monstronic

• LStephens11

Innovative

This has probably been discussed already, but I just watched the Bad Romance performance of yesterday and I must say that, when she stood on the edge of the balcony and that woman tried to slap her on the butt, my heart skipped a beat! I don't know who that person was, nor does it matter, but could you imagine Gaga FALLING OFF the ****ing balcony?! You look like someone who is in her forties, but you sure as hell weren't having the responsibility of one! I could go on and on about this, but I am just going to leave it at that.

The people u[p there were VIP, it was Cynthia, Starlight, Debby Harry, etc

ChicaSkas

Lane Bently if i recall correctly.... Imagine getting slapped on the a$$ by Deborah Harry :legend:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

lavenderblondee

Lane Bently if i recall correctly.... Imagine getting slapped on the a$$ by Deborah Harry :legend:

I can't even imagine. An honor, tbh.

MonsterOfSpain

I thought that too, then I read it was people near to her

Teal Ambition

Last nights look is officially my favorite. She looked beyond amazing.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JanPianoMusic

I thought that too, then I read it was people near to her

It doesn't really matter who did it, accidents happen very quickly!

You will never please everyone.

lego

Can you give the link from the video please?

FreePalestine

Ladle Ghoulash

The wig tonight was doing her no favors.

It's either too thin (the Donatella weave) or way too big (Applause and this).

I was there and I thought it looked great in person. I think it definitely looked better than the thinner one she wore opening night. I think the volume is pretty s-xy.

Ladle Ghoulash

If anyone gets ahold of a high quality download link to the stream of this performance, please do not hesitate to send it my way. A good friend of mine and I were at the show and it would mean a lot to have a copy of this performance.

ChicaSkas

If anyone gets ahold of a high quality download link to the stream of this performance, please do not hesitate to send it my way. A good friend of mine and I were at the show and it would mean a lot to have a copy of this performance.

I am not sure at this time that a VIDEO copy exists, but I am 99 percent certain an AUDIO copy does.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk