Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Favourite Gaga album and why?

crownlessking

Featured Posts

gagalovesme

ARTPOP. All of the songs are just SO strong, everything from the lyrics to the production is perfect. I get a euphoric feeling every time I listen to it, it's the best feeling in the world! Listening to the album is a much more slick experience compared to Gaga's other albums which really shows how far she's come. However I do absolutely adore Born This Way, it's so hard to choose between them!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The experience you get with Born This Way tops all her albums tbh. ARTPOP is more her true sound of the start and brings you to any feeling that you like, and break you free, Same with BTW is her best i mean it's one of the most iconic albums ever. It's a timeless album.

EdgeofTeeth

The Fame Monster by a mile.

I have SO many memories associated with this album, and I have never grown tired of it. Every song is absolutely fierce, and I doubt she'll ever top this album for me.

ARTPOP. It's literally like a d--g. I've never listened to one of her albums so religiously before. I haven't gotten tired of a single song yet, and it's got my favorite songs on it. It's easily her best work yet imo.

djBuffoon

ARTPOP. Musically, I think her best work to date. It encapsulates everything that I love about pop music (s-xy, danceable, melodic, FUN) and it goes one further by offering some of her most subversive, irreverent, or unexpectedly revealing songs.

And while Born This Way excelled because of its austere, steely blend of Springsteen and Houston, ARTPOP sounds like nothing less than Gaga in glorious sonic form. I feel like her I knew her better after listening to it.

Ladey Gagz

ARTPOP, the only album without songs I dislike. The era is a different thing though :rip: But musically, ARTPOP for sure

Born this way has way to many songs that I don't like.

I like TFM but ARTPOP was better imo

And from The Fame I just like the singles

Archived