Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3-28-2014 -- Roseland Ballroom Discussion Topic (Videos in OP!)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

I'm amazed that anyone could even slightly consider her "overweight".  She looked good, healthy, and s-xy.  Women are supposed to have curves.  No one here knows what her "ideal" weight is and it's no one business anyway.  I see odd comments from time to time on this site and I can't wrap my head around it.  There is one thing I do know about most if not all people, they DO NOT need to hear careless and thoughtless comments from others because they already know and the things they think about themselves is far worse than what anyone else could say. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pierre

• gagavsartpop

• AgusPop

• tylerjudas

L E O

I'm WAY too excited for the artRAVE now :smh:​

I'm amazed that anyone could even slightly consider her "overweight".  She looked good, healthy, and s-xy.  Women are supposed to have curves.  No one here knows what her "ideal" weight is and it's no one business anyway.  I see odd comments from time to time on this site and I can't wrap my head around it.  There is one thing I do know about most if not all people, they DO NOT need to hear careless and thoughtless comments from others because they already know and the things they think about themselves is far worse than what anyone else could say. 

:trootea:

to anyone who went, if I have regular GA, what time should I show up to the venue to be closest behind the LMZ people?

Stephen

Did he actually make it to the front without waiting?

Yup. A few people back let him in. He was right next to me in the front row.

to anyone who went, if I have regular GA, what time should I show up to the venue to be closest behind the LMZ people?

8:30 - 9am

speedbliss

Did he actually make it to the front without waiting?

Yes. He slipped in 15 people behind me. He was 2nd row center.

BuzzcutSeason

she only did 11 songs? i mean its fine its just, she used to do like 20 songs. Its only 4 more songs than swinefest, it'll be more for the whole tour right?! Yeah!

and i guess this can possibly mean Sexxx Dreams is the 4th and final single if there will be one. Just a small thought.

Are people really calling her overweight? I hate society so much :later: :excuseme: :awkney: :millie: :duck:

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

codymonster

IKR :nooo: this is so stupid I hate the domination of vines and instagram :giveup

:

I know I would get dragged for this but ..... I don't like them. I need TMB body slayage she was so thin :giveup: not saying she's fat but still it affects her dancing and singing at the same time more or less

just look at this

ladygaga-maria-aragon-born-this-way-02.j

original.png

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Monster+Ball+Tour+St

:nooo:

How superficial of you :wtfga: She admitted she had a ****ing eating disorder. You should think about the bigger picture, not just what looks more aesthetically pleasing to you. Cause if you're asking her to go back to starving herself, you need to rethink some things :awkney:

Edited by codymonster

codymonster

Are people really calling her overweight? I hate society so much :later: :excuseme: :awkney::duck:

This. The fact that it's her fans too :wtfga:

Edited by codymonster

This. The fact that it's her fans too :wtfga:

1. She is not overweight 2. Even if she was, isn't the whole point of her career to make us do not care about it? :rip:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

codymonster

1. She is not overweight 2. Even if she was, isn't the whole point of her career to make us do not care about it? :rip:

Makes a whole album about loving yourself/starts the Body Revolution/admits to previously having a eating disorder.

Her fans? "Gaga needs to lose more weight, she looked better skinny" :rip:

I really don't get it :wtfga:

YUNGVERSACE

Amazing show :gaga: it's so cool to see Gaga play these smaller venues like she did before she was famous and during The Fame Ball :gaga: