Blackout19 16,399 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 me: 1. 2. Love Game 3. 4. 5. 6. i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 1. Paparazzi 2. Poker Face 3. LoveGame 4. Just Dance 5. Beautiful Dirty Rich 6. Eh Eh I can smell your sickness I can... 2 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,358 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Just now, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: 1. Paparazzi 2. Poker Face 3. LoveGame 4. Just Dance 5. Beautiful Dirty Rich 6. Eh Eh This is the correct answer (for VIDEOS, not songs) 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,412 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 1 minute ago, NUTELLA said: This is the correct answer (for VIDEOS, not songs) Beautiful Dirty Rich a better video than Eh Eh ?? ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,358 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Just now, loveandpeace said: Beautiful Dirty Rich a better video than Eh Eh Couldn't have said it better myself 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,438 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 4 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: 1. Paparazzi 2. Poker Face 3. LoveGame 4. Just Dance 5. Beautiful Dirty Rich 6. Eh Eh pretty much, I could swap JD and BDR depending on the day, but JD is far more iconic as a song in her career 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Just now, loveandpeace said: Beautiful Dirty Rich a better video than Eh Eh ?? Originally I wanted to put Eh Eh above that, but changed my mind. Cute and stuff and a vibe but not much really happenig I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,412 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Just now, NUTELLA said: Couldn't have said it better myself 1 minute ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: Originally I wanted to put Eh Eh above that, but changed my mind. Cute and stuff and a vibe but not much really happenig BDR is one of her most basic/homemade music videos of all time... I don't get the hype around it... ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,412 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 cutesy! ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,358 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Cvnty! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,502 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 2 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: BDR is one of her most basic/homemade music videos of all time... I don't get the hype around it... ok you don't get it we do and it's fine I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,308 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 14 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: BDR is one of her most basic/homemade music videos of all time... I don't get the hype around it... Paparazzi proof of concept … Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,412 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 23 minutes ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: ok you don't get it we do and it's fine ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,365 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 from best to least best: LoveGame Paparazzi Eh Eh Poker Face BDR Just Dance Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,308 Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Subject to flux caprice, but/and/so, at present, in the immediate … Paparazzi LoveGame Just Dance Beautiful Dirty Rich Eh, Eh Poker Face Spoiler 26 minutes ago, NUTELLA said: Cvnty! Spoiler @loveandpeace @NUTELLA A narrative! 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.