Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

if gaga wanted to do a very hard drug with you

Big Papa

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

No. I love Gaga, but I'm not risking an addiction or ****ing up my body somehow for funsies. I'll just take an autograph and a few kind words instead, Gags. :emma:

Sabertooth

Depends on the d--g. If it was Booze, Weed, Xanax, Speed or Oxycodone right on!  Maybe Coke or shrooms, but thats a big ass maybe. She'll have to get me some drunk and stoned to try coke ect. 

Buddy

YES TBH HYPOTHETICALLY IF I HAD TO LOL

I don't have access to those d--gs so I wouldn't be able to get hooked on them if I wanted. Although people will say your first time using those d--gs will get you hooked, that's in most cases not true. 

I've touched coke before at Disneyland (and met Taylor Swift the same night lol) and I knew I would never be able to afford the d--g any time in the near future, nor do I have access to people who do the d--g, which is why I did it. Haven't ever had an urge to do it since.

I'd be extremely concerned for Gaga though. I would only do it with her if she was only going to do it anyway, and by doing so I wouldn't be supporting her habit.

If it was her first time, then hell no. I would talk her out of it.

FrankGutz

Yes!!   Ecstasy &/or LSD while DONATELLA/SWINE/FASHION! are slaying me :party:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Interlude

I remember it was a goal of mine at one point to get high with Gaga but I've had a complete turn around the past few months.

No d--gs for me thank you. 

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

feelitinmybones

Yep.

And to be honest I've smoked cigarettes, and have done qite a few d--gs from "soft" to "hard" and I never have gotten addicted.. Even if I have done them more than once (I used to smoke during my lunch breaks with friends) and then I just stopped and I never even feel the urge for another cigarette. I can smoke one and not need one ever again. Not sure why but it runs in the family lol

Um, what? So you're asking if Gaga did hard d--gs and offered a fan some, would they do it? Why does it matter?

As for me, nope.

Archived