💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My sadness for GUY

Kenon Astro

Featured Posts

Harry Potter

Uhmmm... I completely disagree. Among all of her music videos, this gotta be the most satisfying. The magnitude of this project is incomparable to her past works. The production in itself gives it a distinction as her very best to date.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

Does anyone here agree with me on this?

I love Gaga and always supports everything she does, and I understood the GUY video' storyline and all but something isn't satisfying. It seems like she used a lot of random cuts and scenes, instead of scenes with substance. The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it, that fold pool scene was unnecessary, Jesus and Michael didnt even look like them. Whole thing felt so homemade

I just wanted to let you know that I agree with a lot of what you are saying, particuarly your criticism of the editing. Over all I think Gaga missed the mark and didn't execute her concepts all that well. 

And I hope you don't take the rudeness in this thread personally, the atmosphere on this site has become very hostile toward anyone who has anything negative to say about Gaga's work. 

I feel you, man... I'm not saying much since yesterday because everyone is in 'sucking Gaga's dick' mode for now and I wouldn't wanna spoil the fun on here, but yay... Even though I find the video enjoyable, my heart breaks a little every time I read someone saying it's Gaga's best video to date...  :roll:

Rude, and a mess   :manicure:

Love Trumps Hate

Redstreak

I've just been having a private meltdown about this video.

No point in discussing in depth my thoughts on this video. They like it because she looks good.

No, I'm genuinely curious. What are you seeing that we're not? :shrug:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I love love G.U.Y if I had any comment it would be more quick close ups of gagas face during the video- there were not enough

VforVendetta

I've just been having a private meltdown about this video.

No point in discussing in depth my thoughts on this video. They like it because she looks good.

This is rude though. How do you know that we liked the video because of Gaga's look and how can you judge us? How do you know my background and why I liked the video. I personally loved the video because I loved the concept, the visuals, the cast and the set. Gaga's looks were also amazing and tje fact that she is beautiful doesn't mean anything. I also love BTW video and she is not. Anyway the whole attitude of some people in here thinking that you only know the truth and the others are sheeps is ridiculous. :awkney:

GypsyPrince

Lol okay then let's see you make a home-made video in an iconic castle, a large group of dancers, high fashion costumes and production crew.

tumblr_mjzhvvo1sY1qbbb7uo1_250.gif

People have differing opinions and I can completely understand people who don't feel for this video, but people who make senseless remarks just for the sake of complaining just need to reevaluate themselves.

Tokyo Rose

This is rude though. How do you know that we liked the video because of Gaga's look and how can you judge us? How do you know my background and why I liked the video. I personally loved the video because I loved the concept, the visuals, the cast and the set. Gaga's looks were also amazing and tje fact that she is beautiful doesn't mean anything. I also love BTW video and she is not. Anyway the whole attitude of some people in here thinking that you only know the truth and the others are sheeps is ridiculous. :awkney:

Good lord, I wasn't referring to every single person on the site. There is no "only truth" and I would never claim to know it...

Radio Ga Ga

Does anyone here agree with me on this?

I love Gaga and always supports everything she does, and I understood the GUY video' storyline and all but something isn't satisfying. It seems like she used a lot of random cuts and scenes, instead of scenes with substance. The Venus bit was so anticlimactic, those house wives ruined it, that fold pool scene was unnecessary, Jesus and Michael didnt even look like them. Whole thing felt so homemade

I actually had the exact same feeling when I first saw it, I think it's because the songs don't really match the video, that's why. I liked the beginning, I did not like the Venus part, the G.U.Y part became better and better, and I really liked the end.

high heeled fem

Nobody agrees with you, bye

Yeah exactly KDRWm.gif it's one of the best videos shes ever done

and that MJ moment :giveup:

elijahfan

Good lord, I wasn't referring to every single person on the site. There is no "only truth" and I would never claim to know it...

I think the best thing for us who are not fully satisfied with the video is to shut up and let time define the legacy left by this video...

It's too early for people to hear something else than general praise.

Donatello

Now that its newness has worn off I can see just how bad the editing is :eww:  (note the word EDIT, I'm not criticising the fashion, choreo, storyline, etc)

TFM music videos >>>>>>>>

Archived