Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cher Lloyd

Carlitos

Featured Posts

Carlitos

I just hope she goes on tour reasonably soon. She better not come to Ohio from late June-early July because I won't be there. :grr: (Fifth Harmony is and I'm super pressed)

And that's so true. I can't believe it's been over 7 months since the tour. I Wish would be a lot better if T.I. wasn't in it.

Who knows when she's going to tour, she's going back to the UK to promote the album. Have you heard the two new tracks she performed at her concert?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

Who knows when she's going to tour, she's going back to the UK yo promote the album. Have you heard the two new tracks she performed at her concert?

Which songs? Probably not though. I always like to listen to the studio version before the live, just so I know what the song is supposed to sound like. 

Carlitos

Which songs? Probably not though. I always like to listen to the studio version before the live, just so I know what the song is supposed to sound like.

I have zero patience and always listen to the live version :laughga: It's better to listen to the studio version before the live because you get so use to how the live version sounds. The two new songs are "Just Be Mine" and "MFPOTY" and let me just tell you they're amazing :giveup:

Future Lover

I have zero patience and always listen to the live version :laughga: It's better to listen to the studio version before the live because you get so use to how the live version sounds. The two new songs are "Just Be Mine" and "MFPOTY" and let me just tell you they're amazing :giveup:

MFPOTY is such a weird song title. I wonder how she's gonna sing that. I guess I'll find out on May 27th  :omfgaga:

I'm kind of disappointed in the Bind Your Love studio version after listening to the live version. Oh well.

Carlitos

MFPOTY is such a weird song title. I wonder how she's gonna sing that. I guess I'll find out on May 27th :omfgaga:

I'm kind of disappointed in the Bind Your Love studio version after listening to the live version. Oh well.

It means "Motherfücking Party of The Year" :p

Future Lover

It means "Motherfücking Party of The Year" :P

I figured it was an acronym. I just couldn't guess what. 

I wish Cher would get rid of the "sweet daddy's girl" everyone put on her. I loved her in her Pieces of Cher pt. 2 when she swore (probably because I do that too).

Carlitos

I figured it was an acronym. I just couldn't guess what.

I wish Cher would get rid of the "sweet daddy's girl" everyone put on her. I loved her in her Pieces of Cher pt. 2 when she swore (probably because I do that too).

Actually people think she's the opposite especially in the UK haha people didn't really like her attitude much. In America people think she's the sweetest (which she is) but I love her b---hy side LOL :p

Carlitos

All her new music sounds so good. Human is sooooooo good.

It's a huge upgrade from Sticks & Stones. Human is my fave so far off the album :)

artpopthisway

It's a huge upgrade from Sticks & Stones. Human is my fave so far off the album :)

I love the live version of Goodnight, I'm excited to hear that one. :)

Carlitos

I love the live version of Goodnight, I'm excited to hear that one. :)

Me too, the first time I heard it I started to cry :smh:

BlondeKingOfGGD

Someone update me...What song's from Cher's new album can i hear? live or studio i don't mind :D

BlondeKingOfGGD

When is she releasing the lead single in the UK? she needs to come back :/

Carlitos

Someone update me...What song's from Cher's new album can i hear? live or studio i don't mind :D

Studio version: "Sirens", "Dirty Love", "Human" and "Bind Your Love", "I Wish"

Live version: "Sweet Despair", "Just Be Mine", M.F.P.O.T.Y" and "Goodnight"

Sirens her current single is the being released on July 20th and the album is being released on July 28th in the UK :)

Archived