Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Is CreepyGa over ?

Enigmatica

Featured Posts

GagaSkeletonWay

Mess @ all the people in this thread not even trying to understand what the OP really asked.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigmatica

but i find most of those looks gorgeous :noparty:

I  know , but for the average person they're not .

AnglerfishbraBENUS

The applause vid uglyga is the only one that I don't like.  Its so easy for her to look beautiful

TraeumereiLPB

And you did not even try to understand what the OP intended with this thread. He did never state that he thinks Gaga is ugly in any of the posted pictures.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

La Primavera

Even if she dresses like FameGa again the GP will say that she's ugly :smh: The GP is stupid tbh

giskardsb

Gaga is not afraid to stray away from the "pretty little pop princess" stereotype, and I hope that never goes away.   I'll take "edgyGa" (she's never ugly) over "prettyGa" if I can only have one choice.

MonsterOfSpain

And you did not even try to understand what the OP intended with this thread. He did never state that he thinks Gaga is ugly in any of the posted pictures.

The title of the thread is UglyGa.

Tropico

He never said she's ugly? "UGLYga" hello? That is clear that he thinks she is ugly in those pics and is trying to justify himself now that he see's that people disagree with him.

I understand the point of this thread I just find it dumb at the same time. So what if Gaga doesn't look like the typical pretty girly girl? What does that teacher her young influential girl fans? "Never express yourself [ew I just said express yourself] to be different and artistic but instead be a fake who dresses to please the masses, girls." <~ That is not what Gaga is about. She dresses like that to tell a story[Like in MTN]. To be different[Applause, Judas, Alejandro, BTW]. To be artistic[TEOG, MTN]. And art is beautiful[Every pic there]. She is beautiful in each of those pics. Just look at her in the pic of Telephone! She's bloody gorgeous! So I think a better way to phrase it is "Is the weirdness/art side of Gaga over?" Which is a no. Looking at what you call "UglyGa" I think you'll think she looks like "UglyGa"

And if your point is a lot of people think she's ugly. No. I have a lot of friends who dispise Gaga but still say "She's really pretty and beautiful but... (Basic people POV from then on)".

And even if people say she's ugly or weird... What does that matter? It shouldn't really matter what they think. Gaga is an artist, not a model for the masses.

Just saying...

The next video will slay and she will look ICONIC! YASS GAGA!

I LOVE YOUR CRAZY SIDE!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived