Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

CRAYON POP is the ARTRAVE OPENING ACT (From June 26-July 22)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh... i haven't really been into K-Pop/J-Pop since all these groups started popping up. But i won't be rude and ignore them when they open at the show. People can be so rude when it comes to opening acts.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

giskardsb

welp I won't be rushing into my seats then.   

much would have preferred Dirty Pearls or SPW.

Seringai

but tbh i need Gaga with Shinee, They are one of the best KPOP group ever :legend:

Imagine gaga singing swine/Aura/MANiCURE with SXSW style after Crayon pop opened her

Bloody hooker

YASSSSSS! Crayon Pop :legend: I love them!

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Clearly it's not everyones type of music. You don't like it, don't watch it. If you bought tickets, you're there to see Gaga, so whoever opens up is not really that important. I don't understand the overwhelming negative vibe that always seems to come from people in the GagaDaily forums.

Bloody hooker

but tbh i need Gaga with Shinee, They are one of the best KPOP group ever :legend:

Imagine gaga singing swine/Aura/MANiCURE with SXSW style after Crayon pop opened her

She should get Shinee :legend:
This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Clearly it's not everyones type of music. You don't like it, don't watch it. If you bought tickets, you're there to see Gaga, so whoever opens up is not really that important. I don't understand the overwhelming negative vibe that always seems to come from people in the GagaDaily forums.

This. Welcome to gagadaily.

juicyjuicy

what the actual f

could she not have gotten a better/more popular KPOP group?!?!?!?! who are these irrelevants  :toofunny:

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived