💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CRAYON POP is the ARTRAVE OPENING ACT (From June 26-July 22)

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

Well I WAS gonna be early to the show to get a good spot in GA but I REALLY can't stand K-Pop music and would rather stand in the back. And be super wasted.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I want GG to open Gaga PPLEEASSSEEE #Cum2Holland :cry: ugh America lucky like always :cry: hopefully we're not getting some rock band :wtf:

NewYorkCity

Guys... can you please stop. They are different, fun and their music (which you probably haven't heard before being here b---hing) is also fun and great.

I understand why Gaga chose them to open. I would be excited if they came to Europe. It's an excelent chance to know, hear and see something different.

Robotboy

ok everyone shut up can you for once pleeease stop with being negative just because? :duck:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

CatelynnMarie

When they say "Readyyyyy" in that video, all I could think of was those Mario Party games for Nintendo consoles :awkney:

J e s s e

Oh the reductive Kpop version of Momoiro clover z :miley:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

chloemily

Amazing!!! Not for my dates, but would kill to have 2NE1 as support for Europe to stick with K-Pop theme :'3 Not gonna happen though, but a girl can dream~

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived