Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga adds dates to the North American Leg due to high demand

Monster2015

Featured Posts

YankeeFan718

She's leaving like 70% of the Midwest in the dust. Is MSG really that far?

I have to get a damn plane ticket and hotel room if I want to go.

I feel bad for the Midwest fans that are being left in the dust. I live in Manhattan and no, MSG is not far from where I live at all. It's only about 10 minutes from my apartment. All I'm saying is that she should add a date in Brooklyn and a 2nd one at MSG.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HernanMinogue

No love for the city of Chicago, her boyfriends workplace :( the 3rd largest city of the United States. The best city in the world! wtf :'( I'ma go shave my head bald.

Dangerous Man

SXSW, ha power!!!!!!!!

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Chic

No love for the city of Chicago, her boyfriends workplace :( the 3rd largest city of the United States. The best city in the world! wtf :'( I'ma go shave my head bald.

She already has a bunch of NYC dates though

Allison M

She already has a date there though :huh:

vespertine

She already has a date there though :huh:

It kind of needs a second date (about less and 1% from selling out)

Arturo

Yeah, but those 7 shows aren't apart of the ARTPOP Ball. She deserves to debut at the Barclays Center and there's no difference between NY and Brooklyn fans, but like I said she deserves to perform in Brooklyn.

The general public buying tickets doesn't know that it's not part of the ARTPOP Ball tho.

It's just a Gaga concert. And to them, Gaga is doing 8 shows in NYC :toofunny:

Chicago does need a 2nd date.

And she has room for it.

YankeeFan718

The general public buying tickets doesn't know that it's not part of the ARTPOP Ball tho.

It's just a Gaga concert. And to them, Gaga is doing 8 shows in NYC :toofunny:

Chicago does need a 2nd date.

And she has room for it.

I think there are more die hard/hardcore Gaga fans that bought tickets to those shows than "the general public"... What a shame If she doesn't get at least one date in Brooklyn.

artRaver

Arizona? 2 more Nevada dates? Is she going for the retirement home niche market? :huh:

Yes. We're all going to get crazy at artRAVE in our electric wheelchairs and dye our blue hair to appear young.  :emma:  

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

scheiBist

Yes. We're all going to get crazy at artRAVE in our electric wheelchairs and dye our blue hair to appear young.  :emma:  

How ARTPOP of them.  :toofloppy:

Allison M

That's because it's one of two dates in all of the Midwest. :toofunny: everyone in the Midwest is either going like there or St. Paul.

tomdsgn

Yeah, and I love the song, but she deserves to perform at Barclays Center. Katy Perry has a date there, so why can't Gaga have one too?? And no the Barclays Center is not that far from MSG. They're about 20 minutes apart.

I have to travel like 2 hours to my nearest artRave show because she isn't doing a show in my closest arena (which is like 20 minutes from my house), and I didn't even bat an eyelid.

Archived