💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga adds dates to the North American Leg due to high demand

Monster2015

Featured Posts

tomdsgn

NO GAGA NO! NOT AUGUST!

August is the month you're launching ARTPOP ACT 2  :ohno:

She has left her Brooklyn fans in the dust.

She wrote a song about you what more do you want  :sick:. Is Barclays Center even that far from MSG?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

NO GAGA NO! NOT AUGUST!

She wrote a song about you what more do you want  :sick:. Is Barclays Center even that far from MSG?

She never even said that she'd drop Act II at all

tomdsgn

She never even said that she'd drop Act II at all

I never said it was confirmed. It's what I'm speculating she will do/want her to do. And it makes sense, since there's a month gap in the schedule. 

Feel free to question me when I make a thread about it in the News Section  :toofunny:

Allison M

No 2nd MSG date??? and no Brooklyn date??? I can't believe she has yet to perform at the Barclays Center. Everybody except her has perform there. I'm disappointed with Gaga and Live Nation. She has left her Brooklyn fans in the dust.

She's leaving like 70% of the Midwest in the dust. Is MSG really that far?

I have to get a damn plane ticket and hotel room if I want to go.

garrettgivre

No St Louis? Looks like I'm not going :emo:

This.  :noparty:

Was really hoping for a St Louis or K.C. show.

This made my day. When I read she was coming to Phoenix I couldn't be anymore ecstatic. Hallelujah she heard us ^_^

PS Any other Arizona monsters out there? If so Follow me JBebop84 at LittleMonsters.com 

drinkmytears

Still no St. Louis date. :giveup:

I think this is the part where we all give up. Guess I have to deal with Chicago monsters after all! This is so weird. No one ever skips STL and Kansas City.

fau39k.jpg

AgusPop

Russia please Gaga 

172336_Ta_Bt5_Y1s.gif

I think she was banned from Russia because she is the Gay Queen

daviddarko

Russia please Gaga 

172336_Ta_Bt5_Y1s.gif

I think she was banned from Russia because she is the Gay Queen

What!!!  :deadbanana:

CoolTrainerTerry

fau39k.jpg

And yet she came here three times and had her Monster Ball show protested by them. She doesn't care about that.

drinkmytears

And yet she came here three times and had her Monster Ball show protested by them. She doesn't care about that.

I'm kidding hun. I almost moved to STL its a great place 

StrawberryBlond

There's a noticeable gap between July 22-July 30. That leaves space for another 3-4 shows if required. There's also still the issue of that inexplicable gap from June 3-June 26. Of course, it could just be for Gaga to chill out as the tour's dates so far are placed extremely close together with very little time for rest. But it could also be to make way for further dates as I doubt there's going to be anymore after that August 6th date as it's too close to Japan. I'm sure the places that she missed due to the early cancellation of TBTWB hasn't gone unnoticed. With the exception of Hamilton (the only reason that date was made was because Buffalo was avaliable) and University Park (only scheduled to make up for the floods in the NJ area), there are 5 cities that haven't got a date who missed TBTWB - Nashville, Tampa, Miami, Greensboro and Tulsa. Gaga's very popular in Florida, so I don't know why she just has one date there this time (I mean, Miami is famous for its rave scene, so it's the most obvious place for her to go), the Tulsa arena is very small, so it wouldn't be impossible to sell out, I'm sure Nashville would be ok and Greensboro would likely be replaced with the smaller arenas in Charlotte or Raleigh. It's very weird that she would leave out these cities who were let down last time and even weirder that she didn't give them top priority when it came to tour announcements. There's also the issue of all those Canadian concerts selling out fast and there's no reason why she can't do second dates if there's a demand for it. If she is going to be adding more dates in that early June gap, I hope she goes for those five cities she missed, some more Canadian ones and one in Kansas City (nice and central for the midwest folks for whom Arizona, Colorado and Utah are still too far away).

What I like is that LN is clearly listening to the fans and have eyes and ears everywhere noting down our requests. She proved it for Europe when she added Portugal and a more extensive UK leg. Now she's doing the same for the US when she added dates in Winnipeg, Buffalo and Denver. She's really putting her fans first this time and it's paying off.

YankeeFan718

Gaga has 7 shows in New York at Roseland Ballroom + 1 date at MSG, why add dates here ? She'll perform for 37k. And Brooklyn is in NY, so I don't know what's the problem and the difference between NY and Brooklyn fans.

So stop it please.

Yeah, but those 7 shows aren't apart of the ARTPOP Ball. She deserves to debut at the Barclays Center and there's no difference between NY and Brooklyn fans, but like I said she deserves to perform in Brooklyn.

YankeeFan718

NO GAGA NO! NOT AUGUST!

Yeah, and I love the song, but she deserves to perform at Barclays Center. Katy Perry has a date there, so why can't Gaga have one too?? And no the Barclays Center is not that far from MSG. They're about 20 minutes apart.

Archived