Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Goddess of Love changes her Twitter name to CREATIVE REBELLION �

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's so pretentious, like b---h if you want to win back people this isn't the way to do it. No one cares about ARTPOP anymore, nobody cares about the fact that you think ARTPOP is some sort of special movement. Just release good music, and maybe a music video sometime. 

Sorry gags

excuse-me.. who are you ? 

Bye gurl

RAMROD

SXSW obviously done well for her :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

half the people on GagaDaily being so negative nowadays  :wtf:

why is everyone being so negative? like there is no need for it, everyone has a twitter and is entitled to change the name is they wish to?! 

Coldplay

She's so pretentious, like b---h if you want to win back people this isn't the way to do it. No one cares about ARTPOP anymore, nobody cares about the fact that you think ARTPOP is some sort of special movement. Just release good music, and maybe a music video sometime. 

Sorry gags

Who said she wants to?

I LOVE THIS.

For the past couple of days I have been seeing the REAL Gaga again.

She dropped the blonde bombshell look she had since the beginning of ARTPOP and is back to being a rebellious outcast that we all know she is deep inside.

Never hide yourself in regret again, Gaga.

Break all the rules. Make all the critics mad.

Stay true to yourself.

May ARTPOP truly breathe now. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Sorry gags

:tea:

justiceleague

Ive grown so tired of this pretentious art crap. ARTPOP is a pop record about s-x and d--gs. She needs to stop acting like the second coming of picasso when shes giving us rupaul. Please stop please.

XoXoJoanneGaga

You people want her to stop this because its not mainstream and it wont make her #1. You are so insecure about yourselves that you have to worship people that are #1. Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry are souless biznatches but they are "slaying the charts" so it doesn't matter. Gagz is trying to discover what she is capable of, and you can't ever be a true artist if you pander to the mainstream demands for the lowest common denominator. #CreativeRebellion

I think it's actually because she hasn't released a video or a single in months, and she's just been tweeting nonsense that only alienates people. The frustration will end when (if) she delivers quality work again

The nuns rules :eek:

She's referring to the rules of pop music :eek:

That means she's gonna release Act II and shock everyone :eek:

And she doesn't care what anyone says :eek:

WE ARE NOT PREPARED :eek:

Mythos

To be honest, i love her so much, but this is getting annoying. Let your work speak for yourself... oh and ARTPOP is over...  :manicure:

Archived