Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Goddess of Love changes her Twitter name to CREATIVE REBELLION �

Jester

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

She's so pretentious, like b---h if you want to win back people this isn't the way to do it. No one cares about ARTPOP anymore, nobody cares about the fact that you think ARTPOP is some sort of special movement. Just release good music, and maybe a music video sometime. 

Sorry gags

LetsGetHigh

She's so pretentious, like b---h if you want to win back people this isn't the way to do it. No one cares about ARTPOP anymore, nobody cares about the fact that you think ARTPOP is some sort of special movement. Just release good music, and maybe a music video sometime. 

Sorry gags

Plus the fact that she needs to prove that she is an "artist" and that she "doesn't care about #1s." Every ****ing artists lives for the #1s or the top 5 charts, thats what makes the industry more competitive.

Kim Kardashian

well whoops. Sorry I didn't see it was already posted.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Teal Ambition

AP: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Plus the fact that she needs to prove that she is an "artist" and that she "doesn't care about #1s." Every ****ing artists lives for the #1s or the top 5 charts, thats what makes the industry more competitive.

I'm sorry, but Gaga I'm pretty sure has said that she is not worried by what her critics thinks, and she doesn't seem to be worried about the charts... so if she is not worried about any of these things, then why should we be.

yASSsss

Sorry gags

omg,how rude  :sweat:

but,its true though :(

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived