Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Biggest Lady Gaga Pet Peeve

brooklyngypsy

Featured Posts

The Plague

There's actually way too many :toofunny: I'd say when she tries to deny things that no one would even care about if she was honest like how she doesn't crave attention, doesn't care for charts, is always creating new art, yada yada yada. I think it bothers me most when it seems like she's not being honest with herself on things.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FossMonsta

Soon, betrayals, when she makes a massive speech in the middle of a song hahaha

Oh lawd this so much

Computer

When she speaks in hyperbole about her "artistic vision."

This, I want walk not talk.

Although it pains me to admit because I love her so :ohno:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TimisaMonster

When she says she's gonna do something and doesn't :emma:

This mostly...another is when she gets too lovey dovey with all this "ARTPOP is us and I'm you" crap :smh: It worked with BTW, but now it seems almost sarcastic? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

holy scheisse

unlike most of you who are selfishly saying when she "betrays" you and doesnt give you what you want,

my pet peeve is that she tries to be a mother to her fans and baby them and cater to them because its sacrificing her artistic growth imo

Allison M

Smoking and we your average person cannot connect to what she is saying. Like that interview where she paused before answering questions. Hopefully somone knows what I'm talking about. I had no idea what she was talking about that whole time.

But other than that, i love Gaga and don't really have pet peeves because i don't know her personally.

Archived