Most Iconic Video after Bad Romance ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tristessa

Telephone or... Born This Way

edit: oh, I thought you meant chronologically. :sweat: In that case, Telephone or Poker Face.

TimisaMonster

Definitely Telephone... :legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Disregard

Alejandro actually has more views than Poker Face. Her videos were a huge deal back then

That was her last point of real public interest because they didn't realize she was going to become so unlikable from that point on. They watched the video and tuned out en masse from that point on. :emma:

It's between Poker Face, Telephone and even Alejandro because of the religious imagery and the gays (the video that started to turn them off from Gaga)

Bradley

I know Telephone has a lot of views but duh it's the content not the numbers.

But to be honest I won't pick Bad Romance as the most iconic video.

I think her best video is Applause (for the first time ever she treats her video like a mainstream artist but she made it artistic at the same time, it's just perfect). Second it's definitely Marry The Night, it's a meaningful video, besides her hair and makeup I liked everything else. So I think these two. Alejandro is not bad too.

Slade

Poker Face is more iconic than Bad Romance imo, even though Bad Romance definitely had more views and is superior.

Every single look in the Poker Face video is an iconic Gaga look that has been replicated numerous times in costumes and things...in fact, the blue outfit from the video is the most common Gaga Halloween costume, ever.

I might even say Telephone was more iconic than Bad Romance just because of how iconic that caution tape look was. That was more recognizable than anything in the Bad Romance video imo, not hating or dissing Bad Romance AT ALL, just saying the looks weren't as iconic as these two videos imo.

tokyodisko

Iconic would have to be Pokerface. 

Telephone is close, but people remember the blue swimsuit and emerging from the pool more than the others. 

Telephone because her caution tape was very publicized. 

Poker Face is more iconic than Bad Romance imo, even though Bad Romance definitely had more views and is superior.

Every single look in the Poker Face video is an iconic Gaga look that has been replicated numerous times in costumes and things...in fact, the blue outfit from the video is the most common Gaga Halloween costume, ever.

I might even say Telephone was more iconic than Bad Romance just because of how iconic that caution tape look was. That was more recognizable than anything in the Bad Romance video imo, not hating or dissing Bad Romance AT ALL, just saying the looks weren't as iconic as these two videos imo.

I do think Gaga's looks in BR were iconic, but I can see this. The other two are way more influential. I love all three tbh. 

Slade

Iconic would have to be Pokerface. 

Telephone is close, but people remember the blue swimsuit and emerging from the pool more than the others. 

Telephone because her caution tape was very publicized. 

I do think Gaga's looks in BR were iconic, but I can see this. The other two are way more influential. I love all three tbh. 

Yeah, they were definitely iconic, but the other ones are more...common/instantly recognizable (I guess that's the word lol)

Tokyo Rose

That was her last point of real public interest because they didn't realize she was going to become so unlikable from that point on. They watched the video and tuned out en masse from that point on. :emma:

:toofunny:

I agree the imagery was just too much for most people to handle.

Maybe that's what she had in mind though... "shedding the dead skin"

Archived