Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

What happens if you don't enjoy Gaga's music anymore?

Dann

Featured Posts

What happend if you don't enjoy Gaga's music anymore?  :ohno:

tbh ARTPOP has been really low for me now, it's not fun and fresh like it used to be, I was listening to The Fame and enjoyed it more tbh!

Love this album tho, iconic it is 

:legend: 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden Gangsta

Stop listening to it. After a few weeks it will sound fresh and you'll fall in love again.

Anderson123

Well, I didn't like ARTPOP that much. I've listened to it these months but I listen to Born This Way more. If there comes a point where I don't enjoy Gaga's music anymore, I'll just listen to other artists or bands that I already listen to, or just look up for new things. I mean, Gaga is not the only talented artist out there.

Tommy Monster

Sometimes it gets overplayed... then I download some other music and listen to it for some time, but after a week or so I get back to ARTPOP, addiction tbh :legend: Her best work with no doubt :gaga:

Addy Ezzie

Well sometimes you can be tired of a song or an album, it's normal imo.

But I hope I'll never be tired of Gaga and her music as a whole. I just can't imagine my life without her.

HausOfGuy

"What happens if you don't enjoy Gaga's music anymore?"

stop buying her stuff? stop paying attention to her music? U can dislike her music and still like her as a person... 

And also, i don't think she's gonna make "ARTPOPs" until the end of her career, I'm sure at least one of her future albums is gonna be good enough for u

Whispering

Move on to something else for a while.

Maybe the next album will suit your individual preferences more.

Easy solution.

Unknown A

Take a break for a day ( maybe longer for you lol )  then play a song on album (venus,guy !! ). Here . Now its fresh

PexySenus

I don't want to imagine that  :ohno:

I have been listening to ARTPOP every day ever since the album was leaked, I listen to it in the morning once and in the afternoon twice. The first half of the album is easier to listen to for more times than the second half.  But the second half is more emotional than the second half so is appreciated by me more

Sometimes it gets overplayed... then I download some other music and listen to it for some time, but after a week or so I get back to ARTPOP, addiction tbh :legend: Her best work with no doubt :gaga:

Sunny

If I enjoyed it so far, I would later

Probably leave, to be honest

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived