💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How much longer do you have in this fanbase?

Donatello

240 members have voted

1. 1. How close are you to leaving this fanbase?

• 1 (my laminated stan card is dustproof, waterproof, bulletproof, everything-proof)
    • 10 (I'm holding a lighter to my stan card, with my thumb on the flint wheel)

Featured Posts

Robotboy

2. i know i will never, but I'm gonna try to become just a casual fan because being a stan of her is frustrating and boring. idk

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've really learnt that music is way more important than charts, and I'm still in love with Gaga's music, in fact she is the only artist who makes me feel what I feel when I listen to her music and the only one who I can't wait to release more and more and more music.

So f*ck charts and critics cause I'm not leaving  :party:

YOU WIN THIS ENTIRE THREAD  :legend:

#CLOSETHREAD

J e s s e

1 Sitting back enjoying the meltdowns and exits of members.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

elijahfan

I love gaga as much as before. being part of little monsters hasnt been fun since 2010 :awkney: all they do is complain and act like self entitled babies :awkney:

This. The fans are the only ones that f*** up the fun.

5. Not because of the blackout, ok sales or anything - it's just that I can't see passion in Gaga anymore. It's like she doesn't care. I'll always love her music though, but this "little monster" package is not for me.

elijahfan

Some of you should be reminded that being a true fan is being loyal in the good moments, as well as the bad ones.

That being said.... have a nice day. :manicure:

hausofmike

8. But just leaving GGD. Leaving Gaga As an artist will be determined when her next album comes out

I've never cared about charts or the fanbase, I've been here for 5 years so I've seen everything she's done since before TF was released

But I feel as though she was just a high school thing for me, I find her music to be less inspiring, I never listen to it anymore and she's stifled her creativity.

Back then every video or tour announcement had me hyped but literally nothing could hype me at this point. I'm not even excited about going to the concert like I would've been 3 years ago.

I've never cared about charts or the fanbase, I've been here for 5 years so I've seen everything she's done since before TF was released

But I feel as though she was just a high school thing for me, I find her music to be less inspiring, I never listen to it anymore and she's stifled her creativity.

Back then every video or tour announcement had me hyped but literally nothing could hype me at this point. I'm not even excited about going to the concert like I would've been 3 years ago.

Then we shall bid you a farewell thy brother 

giphy.gif

Weasel

1. I may complain sometimes, but I would never leave any time soon. 

I'd say 5 but it reached 9 sometimes in the limbo between BTW and ARTPOP era. I mean, back then she was all about weed, Cake, basic EDM music and lip injections and I was like "who is this Rihanna-esque mess I am stanning for? :later: But now, yes, I am annoyed by this messy era and Gaga's passive-aggressive attitude but I know it is not her fault and her next album era will be just fine. Today I have hope for the future, back then I thought ARTPOP would be awful (music wise) and just no hope...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

If people vote "8" because they were always an "8", that's understandable.

But what I don't understand is people who would have voted 1 or 2 years ago, but are an 8 now.

Have Michael Jackson or The Beatles released anything recently? No. Anybody burning those stan cards? NOPE!

I think some people are fans of fame and celebrity, and not of music. They'll abandon Gaga and move on to the next shiny artist, and never find long-lasting meaning in music.

Archived