Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

which month do you think we'll get the 3rd single?

MoneyFameSex

113 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd single release date

• March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • the same day BWET comes out :derpga:
    • NEVER

Featured Posts

Donatello

broke with expensive taste by queen of shade her self azealea i dont even know how to spell her name lol

Me too  :lmao:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

I haven't been paying the slightest attention to concert sales.  Let's just say if they release no more singles or even in the current state, is an upcoming concert still viable?  Will it hold its own strictly with fans?  This would pretty much have to be a fan-only concert wouldn't it?  I can't see much of the GP buying tickets, unless they are falling back on her earlier album days. 

I guess I'm wondering how she can pull of a successful concert with so many dates in so many countries with so little an album offered this time around.  Yes, I know she's Gaga, but it doesn't seem like much to go on music wise.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

lavenderblondee

I haven't been paying the slightest attention to concert sales.  Let's just say if they release no more singles or even in the current state, is an upcoming concert still viable?  Will it hold its own strictly with fans?  This would pretty much have to be a fan-only concert wouldn't it?  I can't see much of the GP buying tickets, unless they are falling back on her earlier album days. 

I guess I'm wondering how she can pull of a successful concert with so many dates in so many countries with so little an album offered this time around.  Yes, I know she's Gaga, but it doesn't seem like much to go on music wise.

I agree entirely with all you said. Although, ticket sales seem to be doing very well. I think I read all London dates sold out in mere minutes. I know tickets sold out pretty fast for the big cities too, or well, the package tickets at least.

Ambrosia

I agree entirely with all you said. Although, ticket sales seem to be doing very well. I think I read all London dates sold out in mere minutes. I know tickets sold out pretty fast for the big cities too, or well, the package tickets at least.

That surprises me a little.  I'm glad, but it's still surprising.  I guess in her few first years she's built up quite a legacy.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Sister

That surprises me a little.  I'm glad, but it's still surprising.  I guess in her few first years she's built up quite a legacy.

I just don't see this tour going through. Just being honest. :shrug: I've heard conflicting things about U.S concert sales as well. Gaga really just isn't special anymore here, not as a show. It's sad for me to write that out, but it's the truth this time around.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived