💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

We'll still have the summer after all.

SlayedForTheGod

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

Love love love Summerboy. Literally makes me feel happy. What is one gaga song that makes you really feel a certain way?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Aura's chorus will NEVER become old to me :legend:

What perfection... :emo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Didymus

Highway Unicorn makes me feel like a half-suicidal, half-glorious rockstar who is all alone with a friend on a deserted highway riding a motorcycle with my fist in the air while the wind rocks my suddenly long hair and fills the air with a purple and green.

SEANGT

Marry The Night makes me want to cry and dance in the streets thinking about my depression and everything that I've been through. It's amazing. Love that song. 

My logo is inspired by it, the diamond is over the initials for my middle and last name signifying me marrying my family issues. 

BROSEIDON

Hair always takes me back to my junior and senior years of high school. I had just come out and was starting to find who I really was. And even though I didn't act like it, I was terrified of everyone's opinions and wanted everyone to like me.

soundwave

Highway Unicorn makes me feel like a half-suicidal, half-glorious rockstar who is all alone with a friend on a deserted highway riding a motorcycle with my fist in the air while the wind rocks my suddenly long hair and fills the air with a purple and green.

Didymus

the diamond is over the initials for my middle and last name signifying me marrying my family issues. 

:worship:

I'm a total sucker for these kinds of symbols.

KingOfSpain

Summerboy is one of my favourites songs in The Fame along with Poker Face, Paparazzi, DBR and LoveGame! It definitely is in my top 5  :worship:

Heavy Metal Lover is my favourite of all time by Gaga. It makes me feel a lot of things... from happiness to pure sadness. If I had to choose one among everyone of them, I'd go for that  :legend:

tbh

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

isMusic

I understand your feelings toward Summerboy! 

I love Fashion! currently. It makes me feel fabulous. 

Gaga is Life

Bad Romance produces this indiscribable feeling of utter greatness that nothing can ever match. It's pretty surreal. Then there are Gaga's other greats that make me feel properly epic which are most of her songs :legend:

ChasingGhosts

omg is it weird I have similar visions while hearing that song? :lmao::legend:

Summerboy will forever be one of my favourite Gaga songs, one of the few good ones on The Fame as well

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Didymus

omg is it weird I have similar visions while hearing that song? :lmao::legend:

Maybe you're that friend I'm riding with :ARTPOP:

Archived