DISEASE - OUT OCTOBER 25th

OSCARS discussion thread: Gaga attending!

Joey1

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

AMA-2013-Best-Lady-Gaga-2.jpg is not basic :cryga:

Right? like she is frickin perfect. The only thing i don't like is how tight her bra (or whatever it is) is. its looks like it hurts. sorry i had to point that out.

But like just because she isn't doing something crazy doesn't mean its bad, this look she's been doing is glamorous. like just straight up glam.

b---hes better stop talking shiit about versace before i backhand them

AGREED its 1 against everyone else

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• JaggedMonster

• darkvenusian

• Joel

Top Posters In This Topic

TropicOfCANCER

Versace isn't Oscar-appropriate? Just stop you have no idea what you are talking about. Another example of people talking crap. The Versace name has been synonymous with the Oscars for years all the stars wear it. Both Gianni and Donatella have dressed the Hollywood elite. It's hardly basic or mediocre.  :fail:

honestly. i just can't. Versace is passé. The only time it ever gets worn is at the grammys--NO ONE ever wears that sh.t to the Oscars. The cut-outs? No. The fabric choices? Hell no. it's not classy, it's not chic, it's not stylish. It's what musicians wear, not A-list actresses.

I'm not ignorant of what i'm talking about. Take off the gaga-stan glasses, please and thank you. 

Edited by TropicOfCANCER

Illuminati Freak

This, iconics moment in Oscars fashion are by Versace.

Exactly, thank you.  :classy:

She sat on a ****ing horse :rip:

I'm talking about the dress, not the props.

In case you didn't know, Versace does not design mechanical horses. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Illuminati Freak

honestly. i just can't. Versace is passé. The only time it ever gets worn is at the grammys--NO ONE ever wears that sh.t to the Oscars. The cut-outs? No. The fabric choices? Hell no. it's not classy, it's not chic, it's not stylish. It's what musicians wear, not A-list actresses.

I'm not ignorant of what i'm talking about. Take off the gaga-stan glasses, please and thank you. 

You need to do some research on the history of fashion and the Oscars darling you are very ignorant in your knowledge. This has nothing to do with wearing rose coloured stan glasses. You sound silly. 

Edited by Illuminati Freak

MonsterMarty

It actually is extremely basic. 

Versace is not contemporary fashion. Gaga needs to stop with this collaboration. 

Tbh no.

Gaga needs to stop with the sea shells, the christmas tree hats, the old-woman outfits, the god-awful wigs that don't even come close to looking real. Gaga used to wear the highest quality designer contemporary outfits and absolutely slay. I'd rather an amazing gown like at the AMAs over something that looks cheap and like she doesn't care about fashion anymore.

you don't tell gaga what to do, and generic is something gaga isn't. don't get mad cuz gaga isn't wearing hair, and meat outfits, that actually made me walk away from little monsters fan base for awhile, she just got to be a little too much with the outfits and just everything, of coarse is still supported her by shyed away a bit. And i'm personally glad she toned it down this era.

And just because she isn't wearing something odd doesn't mean its basic, she looks ****ing hot and flawless, and just pure glamorous.....there collab is great and i disagree with your opinion, but obviously i cannot change it, i won't force it, but they're collab is doing nothing but good for gaga.

I wouldn't have anything against something minimal and beautiful.

Versace is a tacky brand that's neither shocking or aesthetically pleasing. Only people with questionable taste like Versace, especially the post-Gianni stuff. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Willy Wonka

i feel like Versace's dresses aren't all that classy. They're not necessarily basic, but most of them look kinda cheap. If she wants to go extremely classy, she should wear an amazing Elie Saab Gown. Also, none of Versace's dresses seem Oscar-appropriate?

But again, Gaga's loyalties to her friends keep her at mediocre level. 

lets start educating you boo

penelope-cruz-oscar-2007_300.jpg

marisa-tomei-09-oscars-white-versace-s.j

jennifer-hudson-oscars-2011-01.jpg

LETS NOT FORGET THE LEGENDARY:

Angelina-Jolie-Versace-Oscars.jpg

It actually is extremely basic. 

Versace is not contemporary fashion. Gaga needs to stop with this collaboration. 

if that's basic, i don't mind gaga being basic.

Willy Wonka

I wouldn't have anything against something minimal and beautiful.

Versace is a tacky brand that's neither shocking or aesthetically pleasing. Only people with questionable taste like Versace, especially the post-Gianni stuff. 

hardly.

i feel like Versace's dresses aren't all that classy. They're not necessarily basic, but most of them look kinda cheap. If she wants to go extremely classy, she should wear an amazing Elie Saab Gown. Also, none of Versace's dresses seem Oscar-appropriate?

But again, Gaga's loyalties to her friends keep her at mediocre level. 

You better google what you're talking about. :toofunny: Not only Versace's dresses are Oscar-appropriate, but they're always in the best dressed lists. For example you can check how often Angelina Jolie wears Versace on events.

Edited by teo

ItsTommyBitch

.... I cant with all the opinion bashing here.

Either you like Versace or you don't.

You don't have to say"I dont like versace... and also, everyone else who does is stupid because they look tacky as ****"

Just stop at "I don't like Versace"

For the record, i like Versace :P

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

I just hope she works with Donatella's people or has her team give her the Donatella look she usually rocks when she's around Donatella because it's proper and flawless. She's hanging with a different class tonight.