Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

OSCARS discussion thread: Gaga attending!

Joey1

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

well, this isn't technically true, since P!nk is performing tomorrow night (no one knows what for though)

as previously said, im sure she isn't going to the oscars, just Elton's after party or the vanity fair party. in any case, im excited to see how she looks!

P!nk would be singing one of the Oscar nominated songs if she was performing. Popstars just don't randomly show up at the Oscars to sing one of their own songs that won't ever happen unless of course their song was nominated in a movie. 

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• JaggedMonster

• darkvenusian

• Joel

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still wondering why Gaga hasn't tweet anything about this...

Is the trying to stop interacting with us? She used to share everything with us :ohno:

Anyway I'm so excited. It must be after party thingy. New candids :excited:

Poker

lmao I love how she writes ARTPOP everywhere.

"Congrats on your baby. Create a sculture of yourself. ARTPOP"

"tay, we need more milk. Love in every invention. ARTPOP"

Kindness rules all.

TropicOfCANCER

P!nk would be singing one of the Oscar nominated songs if she was performing. Popstars just don't randomly show up at the Oscars to sing one of their own songs that won't ever happen unless of course their song was nominated in a movie. 

im well aware of that, however:

Apparently even the singers without Oscar-nominated songs are going to perform at this year's Academy Awards.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/21/pinks-performing-at-the-oscars-and-more-news-to-note/

"...and we are thrilled to have her join us for a highly anticipated moment on the broadcast"

http://www.justjared.com/2014/02/21/pink-performing-at-oscars-2014-for-highly-anticipated-moment/

U2, Idina Mendzel and Pharrell are all performing, so P!nk is performing something else because she was invited by the oscars to do so. it's not like i'm just randomly making this sh/t up. 

Edited by TropicOfCANCER

Stefani328

I'm still wondering why Gaga hasn't tweet anything about this...

Is the trying to stop interacting with us? She used to share everything with us :ohno:

Anyway I'm so excited. It must be after party thingy. New candids :excited:

She doesn't care about us anymore  :cry:

Soul Hybrid

*skips grammys, attends oscars*  :derpga:

Ikr :lmao:

Only Gag´s :omfgaga:

Anyways, good to see she´s getting some parties and still having fun with all of those rehearsal to her future shows :party:

Edited by Soul Hybrid

Allison M

What reason does she have to be there? :huh:

I don't think Taylor is nominated or presenting. And I don't know what Donatella has to do with the Oscars either.

At least we will see another elegant look from Gaga.

DeleteMyAccount

She's most likely not going to perform; however, the Oscars have invited people in the past to perform during the show.  Beyonce did once along with some other random singers/celebs.  Or Gaga/Donatella could be presenting an award as well.  Although it may be more likely they're just attending an after-party, you never know until the telecast is over.

Teal Ambition

Please walk the red carpet with Taylor  :yes:

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌