šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

I suppose what I'd like most is to get an autograph in person (cause then I'd know 100% that the autographs were real).Ā :emma:Ā I like to think I've been careful when buying signed CDs online (either through Mwave or promo CDs) but still... I sometimes wonder what the chances areĀ that every single one of the signed CDs I have are fake. :rip:Ā 

Also... I would happily spend however much it took to get HyoYeon to grow her hair out and dye it blonde again.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

I suppose what I'd like most is to get an autograph in person (cause then I'd know 100% that the autographs were real).Ā :emma:Ā I like to think I've been careful when buying signed CDs online (either through Mwave or promo CDs) but still... I sometimes wonder what the chances areĀ that every single one of the signed CDs I have are fake. :rip:Ā 

Also... I would happily spend however much it took to get HyoYeon to grow her hair out and dye it blonde again.

start a change.org petition :emma:Ā 

12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

start a change.org petition :emma:Ā 

Good idea.

I'd make so many million fake accounts.

PopReaper

I'd charge Wings $200 for their comeback. After all these mind games they owe me that.

3afAVX.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

tumblr_o2kwrhknrv1qfgjluo1_540.jpg

BIG 3 COMEBACK PLANS:

SM:Ā Taemin (Feb) > Red Velvet (March) > NCT (April)

YG:Ā Lee Hi > AKMU > (March) Katie Kim (April)

JYP:Ā Jokwon (Feb) > DAY6 > Twice (March) > Bernard Park, JYP > Wonder Girls (April)

PoshLife
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

This violates my New Years Resolution to only post positive things on the internet, but I was kind of hoping AKMU would never come back because they are really not much to look at.

Spoiler

Especially the boy. The girl is kinda "so ugly she's cute" but the boy is just horrid.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

sorry if AP but i ****ing died :rip:Ā 

Ā 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

@PopReaperĀ f(x)'s Docking Station tour to be released in Japan on DVD and Blu-ray on the 6th of July

:giveup:

It's what we both wanted :giveup:

Ā„5400 for the DVD and Ā„6480 for the Blu-ray...

July 6th is so far away tho... :cry:Ā 

PoshLife
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

I need @PoshLifeĀ 's opinion on Brave Girls comeback trackĀ 

Ā 

I don't love it. It isn't what I thought it would be. I thought the beginning would be piano-driven but it would explode into a bigger pop chorus, kind of like 4Ten's "Tornado" or Nine Muses' "Wild." But this is very low-key the whole time, not what I was expecting.

PopReaper
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Jessica is to release her first solo album in early March.Ā 

"Creative Director Signed CD:Ā Chance to receive signed copy of Creative Director Jessica Jungā€™s first solo album.

Customers must purchase $250+ of cosmetics in-store at ICN Get It Beauty. Email copy of your receipt toĀ [email protected]Ā to receive your signed CD.

Customers must purchase $350+ of cosmetics on the BLANC & ECLARE website.Ā During checkout, please add the following in the notes section: ā€œPlease send me a signed copy of the CDā€"

nnnnnnnn :rip:

inb4 she makes it a Tidal exclusive next

PoshLife
3 hours ago, PopReaper said:

During checkout, please add the following in the notes section: ā€œPlease send me a signed copy of the CDā€"

I can't articulate why but this is the funniest, cheapest thing I've ever seenĀ lmao.gif

Like, what kind of grubhub "message for driver" text box lazinessĀ :rip:Ā 

Ā 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived