❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

I still can't believe everything we've found the past two weeks. "Don't Play Around" Japanese video, "Sexy Dolls," "Pink Lens"... what's next??

At this point I think they have six songs. That's half an album! They need to get back in the studio and give me that full-length slayage :grr:

Maybe there is a whole album there :udidnt:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet there is a CHICHI version of Burim

Find him and force him to give you all the CHICHI music :emma:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

I bet there is a CHICHI version of Burim

LOL can you imagine listening to some LQ version of LIE with "BURIM, EXCLUSIVE BABY" repeating over and over? :lmao:

[2012.11.20] Officially Missing You (Haegeum Cover) by Ji-U (Lee Yoonji) [ex member]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NglTTR3WKCg

I like dancin', and ponies....

PoshLife

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHI_CHI

Scroll down, there says there are songs "Jangnanchijima", "Longer", "Love is Energy" and "Karakawanaide!! (Jangnanchijima)" :shrug:

"Jangnanchijima" and "Karakawanaide" are the same song (Korean and Japanese versions of "Don't Play Around"). I'm annoyed cuz Wikipedia doesn't mention "Leon," which definitely exists (I think it was "Love is Energy"s B-Side), or "Pink Lens," which I'm still only like 95% sure is our CHI CHI haha. So it's definitely incomplete.

LOL can you imagine listening to some LQ version of LIE with "BURIM, EXCLUSIVE BABY" repeating over and over? :lmao:

ORANGE CARAMEL IS COMING BACK

1656339_701773626540254_2140293204_n.jpg

PoshLife

ORANGE CARAMEL IS COMING BACK

1656339_701773626540254_2140293204_n.jpg

I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT. when Hyo posted the article I was like "are you serious, Viola and I were just talking about this yesterday!"

I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT. when Hyo posted the article I was like "are you serious, Viola and I were just talking about this yesterday!"

YAS

AfterSchool just shared it on FB and it reminded me that we were getting it again :emma:

PoshLife

YAS

AfterSchool just shared it on FB and it reminded me that we were getting it again :emma:

Two weeks though... way too long? :crossed:

btw why is it called third single? What were the first two?

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived