Girlgroup Cupid make their debutĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

omfg which video is worse, Bae Bae or I Feel Good.

One is so weird, the other is SO budget.

Prismatic

Ā 

The Queen of Asia is coming for weaves once again. So say goodbye to your faves weave because they'll be gone when Namie drop her album on June 10th. Namie's mourning your fave's career with her new look (Black Widow).Ā 

Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be Namie's "Confession on the Dance Floor". Like both album has influence from the pass (_genic 80s/90s & Confession 70s/80s), but sounds modern and new and hip.Ā 

While your faves only repeat with the same stuff, Namie always surprise her fans and the gp with something new. Queen has done sooo many genre and isn't scared to get outside of her comfort zone (singing in almost/all English and still selling likeĀ hot cakes). My body is ready for another *** popping summer like Queen did with FEEL 2 years ago (FEEL still sound so fresh and new, like it was released yesterday :emo:). The Queen of Reinvention :emo:Ā 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PoshLife

Nonstop dance party until the last two tracks - someone's been taking notes from Gaga :legend:

I generally like the samples though I'm bummed she's once again paying dust to her most recent singles. It upsets my OCD when singles are released and not put on an album - it kinda ruins it for me :derpga:

Ā 

Taylor

It upsets my OCD when singles are released and not put on an album - it kinda ruins it for me :derpga:

Ā 

ā€‹Yeah, same for me.

Like, it's okay if it's released as a single physically - I don't mind that.
But if it's not put on a CD at all then it annoys me. :emma:

Like Korea and all their digital singles that I like, that are only available as promo copies that certain eBay sellers charge $80 for. :emma:Ā 

PoshLife

Six years ago, I was streaming a Japanese music show to watch Utada perform. Before she performed, some boy group came out and did a song that was really catchy, but I was so excited about watching Utada that all I could remember about their song was that it started with them saying "It's a brand new world." Because that's all I could remember and because Japanese labels are so strict about posting their songs online, I was never able to find the song. Every few months, I would randomly remember this, but I was either nowhere near a computer to do a search, or would try but fail. So it always eluded me.

UNTIL TODAY.

Because this thread introduced me to jpopsuki.tv a while ago, I was finally able to find the song. The chorus is definitely catchy, and soooo characteristic of JPop five years ago. It's here: http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Arashi---Believe/07076a6b2ee89f0b7701c5816bc0d191

I feel like one of my life's missions has been fulfilled :legend:

PoshLife

Look what came in the mail today!

ZMVyZoT.png

He didn't include the actual cd with it, so maybe I'll take the cd from the one I bought, and put it in the autographed booklet, and have a complete set :laughga:

Taylor

ZMVyZoT.png

He didn't include the actual cd with it, so maybe I'll take the cd from the one I bought, and put it in the autographed booklet, and have a complete set :laughga:

ā€‹Yay! :party: NowĀ we both have one!

PopReaper

ZMVyZoT.png

ā€‹Why? :laughga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

ā€‹Why? :laughga:

ā€‹I have no idea :smh: He mentioned he had multiple signed booklets, so maybe he never had the cd to begin with, just the booklets. idk. I don't mind though, since I already have the cd. But it's def weird :laughga:

PoshLife

I posted about the CHI CHI autographs on facebook and it got 0 likes :emma: the decay of the (k)pop (not-)star

Taylor

Just pre-ordered the third (and hopefully final) version of Catch Me If You Can :emma:Ā 

PopReaper

Found this game where you have to listen to the intro of a random K-Pop song released in 2014 and type it's name under 15secs:

http://www.bartoke.nl/kpop/

I flopped tbh :flop:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived