Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

G.U.Y. - An ARTPOP Film/Single Discussion Topic (Views: 42M)

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Laceface

Tired of hearing about this trilogy crap because it's a hype-created concept that has nothing truly valid to back it up.

:yes:

Edited by Laceface

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weasel

• GagaMyBlood95

• notamember

• SMILE2NE1

Michelle

I see the ladies of RHOBH in one of the pics.Kyle and Lisa.

are those women from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or whatever? I can't tell.

Sure is

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

notamember

are you 5?

Why don't you wait and see it before you call it stupid and tacky?

I didn't say the video was, I'm saying the idea is. Plus it's not even a concept that was created on factual evidence. It's a hype-created concept that was made based on people on this website thinking about it too much. I'd call it a reach.

I feel like it could be two songs (Venus + G.U.Y.) though. Makes much more sense. They tell a story if you put them together. Read this topic if you haven't:

Edited by notamember

wecouldbeARTPOP

She can still release one single but have a trilogy so let's not be hasty :manicure:

^this

*praying for this tbh

with a single version of just the music vid for the single in addition to the trilogy :)

justbrian

I didn't say the video was, I'm saying the idea is. Plus it's not even a concept that was created on factual evidence. It's a hype-created concept that was made based on people on this website thinking about it too much. I'd call it a reach.

I feel like it could be two songs (Venus + G.U.Y.) though. Makes much more sense. They tell a story if you put them together. Read this topic if you haven't:

I see what you're saying, but with Gaga I always try to be open to anything until I see the finished product. I see no reason the concept of a short film featuring many songs can't produce a fantastic product.

www.brianhowarddesign.com

Michelle

I don't even care what song it is, I just can't wait. I'm doing a 5K mud run so hopefully when I get back it will be up!

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

i Love the Lady

The ****ing shade of saying the wrong numbers and having the real ones shown  :toofunny:

Edited by i Love the Lady